The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Well Hi!

gandalf

affiliate
Hello everybody,

I signed up a while ago, can't believe I chose to use "gandalf" as my username. Guess I'll stick with that then. haha. :) My name is Sam and generally I use some variation of that as my username (Sam, Sam H, sambling etc.). I am from NZ so I suppose a LOTR reference does fit somewhat.

I'm a commerce/ science student and I co-own a small webhost holderhost LTD. I have a small charity project thebookstore.co.nz, where proceeds go toward alleviating poverty within NZ.

Looking to get into affiliate marketing and this forum seems to have a wealth of resources.

Thanks all!

Hello everybody,

Hello @gandalf and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We're happy to have you join us.

I signed up a while ago, can't believe I chose to use "gandalf" as my username. Guess I'll stick with that then. haha.

I see a journey in your future, one ring to rule them all!

I'm a commerce/ science student and I co-own a small webhost holderhost LTD. I have a small charity project thebookstore.co.nz, where proceeds go toward alleviating poverty within NZ.

It sounds as though you have some tech chops, this may serve you well in this biz.

Looking to get into affiliate marketing and this forum seems to have a wealth of resources.

You are in the right place, now you need to formulate a plan. maybe this will get you going:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

One more thing, I highly recommend you join the DOJO where you will find many awesome tools and guidance from highly successful marketers and other DOJO members.

Good Luck! We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

haha. Thank you for the welcome TJ. Definitely working on a plan to get going. Just waiting for approval, which hopefully comes through. I am a premium member on a few forums so I will definitely give the Dojo serious consideration if affiliatefix proves to be an active community. :)

banners
Back