The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Welcome your NEW Administrator and Forum Manager.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise

We here at FixForums are rapidly expanding and I personally will be taking a very slight step back from the actual forums themselves in order to grow the communities and network the right relationships and partnerships to benefit our user base.

We're SUPER proud and happy to announce that we've hired and positioned @T J Tutor as the new FixForums Ltd forum manager and administrator.

TJ has been with us since the very start on CPAFix and is now taking up the role of admin across our 3 current forums:

AffiliateFix
WebsiteFix
EntrepreneurFix

He's an immensely popular and knowledgeable person and will be heading up the day to day community management.

I will still be just as active across all 3 forums but will be focusing more on expanding and growing the communities as opposed to moderating the forums themselves which you can watch unravel here on my blog.

Big things are coming guys, let's all welcome TJ to the team officially and thank you to all of you moderators, members and others for your continued support.

We here at FixForums are rapidly expanding and I personally will be taking a very slight step back from the actual forums themselves in order to grow the communities and network the right relationships and partnerships to benefit our user base.

We're SUPER proud and happy to announce that we've hired and positioned @T J Tutor as the new FixForums Ltd forum manager and administrator.

TJ has been with us since the very start on CPAFix and is now taking up the role of admin across our 3 current forums:

AffiliateFix
WebsiteFix
EntrepreneurFix

He's an immensely popular and knowledgeable person and will be heading up the day to day community management.

I will still be just as active across all 3 forums but will be focusing more on expanding and growing the communities as opposed to moderating the forums themselves which you can watch unravel here on my blog.

Big things are coming guys, let's all welcome TJ to the team officially and thank you to all of you moderators, members and others for your continued support.

Thanks for your confidence and including me in the continued growth of FixForums Ltd. I love these communities, as you well know, and I look forward to an awesome year with all of our members!

Congrats, T J Tutor, from an old :affiliatefix: + cheers to a good cooperation !!

feuerwerk-1-gif-100x100.gif

Last edited:
MI
Back