The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

Not a fan of the "See more at" copy/paste hijacking. Not sure if new or not. I believe "ShareThis" does it.

@T.S. its not something we've added so i'm going to say its default on XF.

I haven't seen it before as a default on XF.....

AffiliateFix Source...

<script type="http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">stLight.options({publisher: "xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx", doNotHash: false, doNotCopy: false, hashAddressBar: false});</script>

ShareThis |

CopyNShare Settings

Setting: doNotCopy
Options: true/false
If false, “See more: yourURL.com#SThashtag” will appear after a user pastes texts after a copy action.

All of my links to responses in my original post "As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started" have been changed to lead to the original 1st post and not to the responses. I'm correcting this, but this may be present elsewhere in other posts as well.

I've noticed that I see the shortcode for our Ninja in posts where the icon once was and the Ninja is missing from our smiley interface. Gotta have our ninja K!
logo.png

I'm also not seeing my posts show up in "New Posts". Example: I made a new post in "As A Newbie" 45 minutes ago and it hasn't shown in "New Posts". Looking closer now, I've made 4 or 5 posts today that haven't shown in "New Posts".

Last edited:
I'm also not seeing my posts show up in "New Posts". Example: I made a new post in "As A Newbie" 45 minutes ago and it hasn't shown in "New Posts". Looking closer now, I've made 4 or 5 posts today that haven't shown in "New Posts".

You won't see them in "New Posts" because you have already seen/read them. The "New Posts" link shows you new posts that you have not yet seen.

As @T.S. said the new posts show for posts YOU have unread.

As for the links, this is something we need to do manually but if you post links now they will auto populate.

The smiley will be back today :)

Thanks guys, keep it coming!

Tag username feature and other bugs fixed.

Well it looks like I found and joined this forum, just at the right time...upgraded and all:)

I stumbled across it after watching a video from Jay (the lazy ass stoner guy). I came across a couple of his YouTube vids by complete fluke somehow, and started watching a few of them.

He's a pretty inspirational young guy...love his attitude.

Anyways, I've been looking around here, and I'm really impressed and liking this forum.

Years ago 2007-2010, I used to be Holly Mann's admin for her forum...not sure if you're familiar with her or not, but she enjoyed quite a lot of fame as an IM'er with her guide "Honest Riches" back in the day....circa "Rich Jerk" era. In fact, she was kind of like the Rich Jerk's Arch Rival...which is why her popularity soared to such high levels back in those days.

She ended up selling her forum, and has moved on, but it was a lot of fun back then.

Since that time I had a really tough time finding a forum that really felt like a home...and TBH, I rather despise the Warrior Forum...never felt much of a connection there at all...and am not
really in tune with all of that WSO crap they have going on over there...day in...and day out.

Anyways, I'm happy I found this place, and am looking forward to getting to know all of you
members here better...cheers!

Not sure if this is just me, but I need to clear my cache and re-login everytime.

Seems like the cookie is not registering for me?

How do I stay login?

Yeah, I've tried with several locations and several devices and I get logged out eventually on all of them.

banners
Back