The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

I need to login every time I come here and there are kind of duplicated alerts (a PM shows 2 alerts on my dashboard) which might not be necessary.

I'm not having any other issues aside from that and a few bugs which have been mentioned already.

P.S. Every message is moderated now?

Awesome! But still lack of support for Tapatalk!

If you can enable it, it will be great! AffiliateFix on the go!

Tapatalk is coming guys and yes we are aware of most bugs mentioned - they are being sorted.

Moving from Vb > XenForo is not an easy job but will be MORE than worth it.

Moderation of posts is fixed.
"Remember Me" added to login page.
To view your own posts click your avatar on a post then goto > postings.

Reply box issue seems to be fixed.
Click to expand issue fixed.

Any other bugs or feedback guys?

Nice.

Inside The Dojo, the prefixes on the Questions & Discussion forum needs updated.

Not an issue/bug, but you may try with just a bit darker red on category bars, for some of us with high brightness screens it may look too bright, the contrast between the white text and darker red should look better.

Hey K its very good design But I want to point out in the old design when tere was a new post in the sub forums the dojo icon was red if not it was black .and in the sun forum the new post were highlighted by dark red color If you can add that functionality back it will be very helpful

Hey K its very good design But I want to point out in the old design when tere was a new post in the sub forums the dojo icon was red if not it was black .and in the sun forum the new post were highlighted by dark red color If you can add that functionality back it will be very helpful

Forums with new posts will have a red ninja.

You may see all posts as unread(red ninja) because of the new forum, for the system all the posts are unread for current users...new users are good. Maybe k will switch for the old users all posts as read so we wont have this issue

Thanks, got it. Another thing, near your profile picture there is that "image not found" placeholder.

Oh, and don't forget the image attachments on blog homepage.

In some of the posts, it seems that the video tag is not working (yet)?

It's just being displayed as a text.

Edit: new tag for video is MEDIA

Old tag is [video=youtube .... bla bla bla .... --> this one not working

MI
Back