The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Welcome AffiliateFix!

cpamasterx

affiliate
Hi guys!

My name is Sandor Kiss, I am Internet Marketing Expert, Social Media Guru and young Entrepreneur!

Let me tell you how I started my Internet Marketing career.

Everything started back in high school... I was sitting there completely bored; staring at the teacher didn't pay attention at all and was constantly thinking about a way to earn steady passive income without working on a 9-to-5 job.

I didn't care about biology (photosynthesis... SERIOUSLY???) or physics at all... I felt link being in jail...

All I wanted to get out of there start my own business and live the dot-com lifestyle... I just didn't know where to start.

I spent thousands of dollars on shiny marketing courses, learned about all kinds of marketing techniques and suffered from very common phenomena: information overload. A look at my bank account revealed that all the things I knew were really useless if I didn't apply the information and took action, but I didn't know where to start... list building, SEO or should I go the classic Google SEO route?

In those days and weeks of disorientation I learned about the concept of CPA marketing, which seemed to be a great way to get started. I thought sending traffic to a website is something I can do; I also didn't have to convince anyone to pull out their credit cards and make a purchase.

I just didn't realize what a piece of golden nugget I have discovered, yet I took action and setup my first campaign in the dating niche. I didn't expect to make any profit at all but quite the contrary happened: my first campaign yielded a positive ROI and so I earned my first bucks. Man, I am telling you, that feeling was insane!

Having the proof that I can earn money online with CPA marketing was mind-blowing! Those few bucks in my account made me feel like Jon Bon Jovi and Mick Jagger on stage! I was a rock star! That night I got completely wasted and knew I found the holy grail of Internet marketing. Now it was time to take inspired action, learn, focus and succeed.

In the upcoming months I put all my effort into mastering CPA marketing and I learned as much as I could about this industry. Years later, it turned out to be the right decision.

And here I am today: a full-time CPA marketer, coaching hundreds of students, consulting businesses and transforming lives on a daily basis.

P.S.: It would be very nice to talk with you on Skype, Oliver! :)

Bests,
Sandor Kiss

banners
Back