The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

weekly payments?

leader

affiliate
Hi All,

Which network provides weekly payment apart from leadkitchen,please let me know I am all set with my website only looking for fast payments to help my family with the financial conditions..... Please suggest.

Almost all networks provides weekly payment and even daily payments! Apply in any of the top networks listed here and send some leads then ask your AM to put you on weekly or daily payment. AM will check quality of your leads and traffic and hopefully put you on weekly or luckily on daily payments! PS: You have to make four figures (x,xxx) to get weekly payments!

MaxBounty, Above All Offers and many more..

Also, most cpa networks will pay weekly if you can hit $1k revenue per week

That I know of, all networks pay weekly if you do $1000 a week.

After you first Net-15 payment, MaxBounty pays weekly regardless of earnings.

One World Network offers weekly pay from the day your account is approved. $500 minimum threshold.
PM for more info

yea I probably would not get involved with a network that has such a high minimum. Most network will pay weekly but you will have to meet their minimum requirements. also you must in most cases prove the quality of your traffic before they will simply pay you before they are paid...ie floating the balance. Make sure your traffic is good though because if you throw a lot of low quality traffic in which nothing backs out, then you will find yourself without an account and possibly blacklisted from other similar networks.

Networks also can pay daily albeit not all of them do. you will see ALOT of your payment go towards fees however, some can charge as much as 30% for this type of payment. I would not recommend it as most networks will charge an arm and a leg to pay on a daily basis....which IMHO they should. We don't have it as an option just a safety precaution. we have a performance based payment tier system in which you are paid faster the more you produce.

As far as I know we are the only network that Pays Weekly on all Offers and without any Minimum Amount Required. We also have thousands of offers.

Just saying ;) ;)

Who wouldn't like to get paid daily or weekly? But there is big risk with that, both on the publisher and network side. We offer weekly payments to publishers that have proven quality and have established a level of trust with us and our advertisers. This isn't hard to do with our company, however the reason we've been around since 2009 and never missed a payment is because we don't put our publishers or advertisers at long term risk for short term rewards. Any company that promises weekly payments without gauging your activity is taking a huge risk on your behalf as well as the advertisers. Be smart.

Who wouldn't like to get paid daily or weekly? But there is big risk with that, both on the publisher and network side. We offer weekly payments to publishers that have proven quality and have established a level of trust with us and our advertisers. This isn't hard to do with our company, however the reason we've been around since 2009 and never missed a payment is because we don't put our publishers or advertisers at long term risk for short term rewards. Any company that promises weekly payments without gauging your activity is taking a huge risk on your behalf as well as the advertisers. Be smart.

Weekly Payments are the New Net-15/Net-30. Thats how I see it and thats why we pay weekly from the start.

007 has weeklies - 500 minimum, no scam at all - cool network
Furthermobi - weeklies from $50 - tested and received my payment on time

PeerFly, Maxbounty just to name a few. Actually you can google it, there are tons of networks. Not sure about how legit they are though.

banners
Back