The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

weekly payment network

brandon Lee223

affiliate
Hey guys ,

Are there any mobile affiliate networks which could do weekly payment? I'm working with 2 network, they are all net 30. I would appreciate your recommendation.

idvert could do weekly payment with the $50 MIN amount, please ping me: skype: cathy.idvert
let's talk about the details.

WapEmpire's ready to pay weekly in case you reach the minimum of $50. Or even not reach - but be ready to show some great results the first couple of weeks

Nice to hear, that someone has much traffic over here! We do pay weekly as well. Please ping me!

Hey guys ,

Are there any mobile affiliate networks which could do weekly payment? I'm working with 2 network, they are all net 30. I would appreciate your recommendation.
Hi Brandon, I do believe that there are such like platforms that offer the payments. However, you need to find a convenient network that guarantee you the payment. With the advancement in technology, there comes lots of challenges and fraud that makes it hard to trust the networks. The best thing is being able to find some of the people who work at the networks so as to offer quality advice. I am also doing the hunting so as to win other places. I am doing currently the social media based form of marketing.

Jvzoo and maxbounty pay you in weekly if you are able to fill their requirements. For Maxbounty minimum payout is $100 and there is no restriction for Jvzoo.

MI
Back