The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website Owner - Need Ad Conversion Tracking Service/Software?

olimits7

Website Owner
affiliate
Hi,

I'm a website owner and I'm working with an affiliate network. However, for some reason with this affiliate network I need to provide them with a monthly list of "leads" I received from affiliates on their network so they can properly bill me each month.

They referred me to HasOffers and GetCake but at this point I can't budget paying $300/mth for a service like this. I'm looking for alternatives to this services like that that will allow me to do the following this way I can get billed properly by the affiliate network.

- I need to provide the affiliate network with a "tracking URLs" for different landing pages on my website where my offers are listed.
- I need to place an image pixel on the conversion page of my website this way I can properly track each conversion from each affiliate.
- I need to be able to view detailed monthly reports by the "tracking URLs" I provided to the affiliate network and see how many conversions I received from each "tracking URL".

Can anyone recommend a good ad tracking platform that can do what I'm looking for above?

Thank you!

MI
Back