The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Webcam cash

cpalove

affiliate
Hi ,
I don't know how many of you know this program BongaCash , I see more people start to promote it using blogs and I have no idea how they Rank them too quickly .

Willing to know their method though.

I joined this affiliate a year and half ago , they are OK and pay generously for free cam leads.

Anyway I find that more profitable than cb however the cams are strongly european .

If u had/have good experience please share it with us

hey shiv tnx for the input

this blogs are increasing everyday ,i guess this method become popular ... as the blogs make $$ autopilot later

maybe there are some people around who would like to share a bit of that knowledge

I have been trying webcams for a while, signed up to bongacash through your post, also on a few others, both for members and broadcasters, havnt done so well but then also havnt managed to find a good source for traffic yet.

It take some time to find relevant traffic 1-3 months in my case - actually I had good amount/source a while back until I lose this traffic permanently .
I have found that USA traffic not do the best when convert to free unlike UK and AUS ,SA which make the right ratio
You can try some social sharing sites like reddit to generate leads . But this the only thing I know well...

Everything else I have tried was so much crap and waste of time or money

MI
Back