propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Webcam cash

Discussion in 'Adult Marketing' started by cpalove, Jan 6, 2015.

1. cpalove

cpalove Affiliate affiliate

Hi ,
    I don't know how many of you know this program BongaCash , I see more people start to promote it using blogs and I have no idea how they Rank them too quickly .

Willing to know their method though.

I joined this affiliate a year and half ago , they are OK and pay generously for free cam leads.

Anyway I find that more profitable than cb however the cams are strongly european .

If u had/have good experience please share it with us

2. shivendrakhare

shivendrakhare Affiliate affiliate

some of my friends do this...and they earn around 500+ from this.. :D

3. cpalove

hey shiv tnx for the input

this blogs are increasing everyday ,i guess this method become popular ... as the blogs make $$ autopilot later

maybe there are some people around who would like to share a bit of that knowledge

4. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I have been trying webcams for a while, signed up to bongacash through your post, also on a few others, both for members and broadcasters, havnt done so well but then also havnt managed to find a good source for traffic yet.

5. cpalove

It take some time to find relevant traffic 1-3 months in my case - actually I had good amount/source a while back until I lose this traffic permanently .
    I have found that USA traffic not do the best when convert to free unlike UK and AUS ,SA which make the right ratio
    You can try some social sharing sites like reddit to generate leads . But this the only thing I know well...

Everything else I have tried was so much crap and waste of time or money

6. cpalove

Will someone be nice and share a bit ;)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed