Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

We need YOUR help!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Guys we really want to get The Dojo buzzing again.

I'm personally working hard to improve the site as a whole and working on a major update.
Included in that update will be some nice FREE upgrades to all Dojo members accounts.

The vision with The Dojo is to create a buzzing inside community similar to the "War Room" but where everything we post is well laid out, legit and high quality.

With that being said I need YOUR help.

I know most of you currently have different campaigns going and some of you have done BIG things since joining The Dojo.

Please, please, please help us out by giving a little back to make this forum the best affiliate forum online!

If you have a follow along wether your profitable or not we can help: Post it here.

Or if you have a case study or guide you'd like to share please: Post it here.

Come on guys, let's get this place booming again!

I like your confidence and We will come up with something :)

3 Cheers for AffiliateFix :)

keep-calm-and-drink-beer-435.png

What I see is that we don't have much newbie friendly guides.

Ok, don't bash me about this.

I will explain it by example.

When I am a newbie in CPA and IM, I don't know what to. I got scammed a lot and buying worthless guides. What happened to me? I found Cpafix.

It is not the end of the story.

I am still a NOOB.

The ONE THING that hooked me up in staying and LOVING Cpafix is that I learned a VERY SIMPLE METHOD that made me MONEY.

To keep it in short.

SIMPLE METHOD = MONEY

I browsed around many forums and found out why some forums have a lot of engagement than others.

One thing I notice is that they have a SIMPLE METHOD that helps their members MONEY.

The method I am talking about is this, http://www.affiliatefix.com/f32/imadmirers-$2000-month-100-cpa-offer-blast-personal-challenge-1678/

LOOK how simple that guide is. I tried it once and made $1.40 with Maxbounty.

I can't believe my eyes that day.

So, I believe we need more newbie friendly guides that will make the members more money.

As I said before

The Dojo Section Is moderated by highly qualified Guys in the Industry K/Jay/Luck/Ian ...... etc

if they made step by step video series its really a huge for almost 70% of the Dojo members

give us where we should start , what is the best way to do it

GUIDE US please

If I got some Great GUIDES , i could start some case studies but unfortunately , dont know where to start , I'M LOST

Thank you so much :)

As I said before

The Dojo Section Is moderated by highly qualified Guys in the Industry K/Jay/Luck/Ian ...... etc

if they made step by step video series its really a huge for almost 70% of the Dojo members

give us where we should start , what is the best way to do it

GUIDE US please

If I got some Great GUIDES , i could start some case studies but unfortunately , dont know where to start , I'M LOST

Thank you so much :)

I'll start my PoF follow along soon. But yeah, more case studies, guides, especially in mobile, wold be cool.

Nevertheless, this is still my favorite forum, because everything is so well organized and the already available guides are beginner friendly and top notch.

Last edited:
I like what Eymard and InboXer said about the guides. Something in detail for newbs who have no idea what the 'pros' are talking about. It isn't because we don't want to understand, it's just that it is outside of our experience. It could shorten the learning curve tremendously.

Thx K, for posting those links! Not sure how but I missed those threads, they're awesome!

I think that helping complete newbies make their first dollar a.s.a.p. would get you lifelong loyalty and word would spread around the net that AFix is the place to go to learn the biz. You'd get them from the word go, they'd be raised as AFixers. :)

There is already a lot of incredibly valuable info inside The Dojo that I think is perfect for once a person knows the basics.

After saying all this, it occurs to me that The Dojo is advertised as "Advanced," so maybe all this talk about newbie help is not what you're looking for.

I'm waiting for some funds to transfer from my bank to PP. I'm interested to try Voluum and ZeroPark, so will start a thread on it once I get it going.

It can be beginner and expert/advanced friendly. This way you cover everybody. :) But yeah, I agree @azgold, I've tried the STM forum first, and it was overwhelming, so I left after a month. AffFix is better organized and I truly felt, when joining, that this is the place for a newbie to start out.

Also, there could be more follow-alongs. I don't know how, but maybe you guys could figure out, how to incentivize people to actively participate in follow-alongs. That's where the real meat of the forum should be. Nothing beats good follow-alongs and case studies.

Hey K.

I have a three part Teespring video course I did and released for free - but it is on YouTube so not sure if it needs to be exclusive to The Dojo?

If not then I would be happy to put it up on here for the members, just let me know?

Cheers
Alex

Hey K.

I have a three part Teespring video course I did and released for free - but it is on YouTube so not sure if it needs to be exclusive to The Dojo?

If not then I would be happy to put it up on here for the members, just let me know?

Cheers
Alex

Check your pm's

Share away my man, although 95% of the stuff inside The Dojo is exclusive the whole point is that everyone shares whats working in neat and clear guides/threads that are easy to navigate etc.

Thats what makes us original and stand out.

Hey K.

Cheers
Alex

At-least share it with me. Lol! I have 3 days holidays so I need to work on TS as I am already researching about it. So it will save me some time obviously, Share it with me, I will learn note once you make it public or in Private! :)

MI
Back