The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

We do a lot more good than one would think of..... Just think about ou

Cliff Michaels

affiliate
MEDICAL & DRUG INDUSTRY

VISION

• Ophthalmologists & Optometrist - More check-ups & care than I would have ever done.
  • Opticians - more frequent prescription for stronger eye-glasses more often than usual
How many of these Doctors have asked, "spending a lot of time at the computer have we?"

When the off-the-shelf eye drops don't work for our teary, blury, itchy, twitchy, bloodshot, cross-eyed, clouded, eyes—we're to the pharmacy for a prescription. More support for out drug industry and pharmacies.

MUSCULAR

• We type and type and type.... if we didn't have arthritis or carpel tunnel before our adventure, we know begin to think we do.
  • The aches and pains in the hands and wrists, and shoulders, and back.
  • Orthopedic doctors and chiropractors may become something of a new experience.
  • It gets so bad sometimes, I can hardly lift up my 4th glass of wine.

MORE DRUGS - Headaches anyone?
  • Tylenol
  • Aspirin
  • Advil, Aleve
  • Ibuprofen
  • Bufferin

And I think I read a headline somewhere that said....

"The Medial Industry Is Baffled At The Unusual Rise In The Sale of Preparation H Over The Last 5 Years"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FOOD INDUSTRY

I don't know about you, but my coffee & Coke consumption has doubled.

• Coffee
  • Tea
  • Soda (of All Varieties (As long as it contains caffeine)

C'mon, admit it....
  • WINE and even a bit MORE WINE

SNACKS

• ok, I've gotta ease up on the pretzels.
  • But the M&M's.... never, never I say.
  • Nuts... and more nuts.... (damm mess!)

What do you snack on more than usual. Other comfort food we eat to help us with the stress of what we do....

(be right back, gotta pop over to the frig for a sec)

(ok, back)

The energy drinks bought and consumed during the day, trying to stay awake and energized because we were up half the night straining our eyes and eating junk food.

THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY

• New clothes
  • Bigger clothes, because of all the Internet Marketing snacking goin on
  • The new, better, more comfortable pillow we keep trying to find
  • The more comfortable shirts, shorts, socks, that (I) keep trying in order to be more comfortable.
  • The new or better lighting..... this lamp is better... no, this one is
  • New sneakers and shorts because if I don't get the hell up and take a walk, every muscle in my body will atrophy except my fingers and neck.
  • This chair that was not very comfortable.... so, I bought a new one

THE TABACCO INDUSTRY
  • Admit it... there's some cigarette or cigar smokers out there.... tell me you don't find yourself puffin' a little more than usual?
  • I switched to electronic cigs over a year ago..... I'm now going through batteries at 3 times the speed. (good niche b-t-w)

THE SOFTWARE & COMPUTER INDUSTRY

• Probably would not have bought half the software I bought If not in this business.
  • Nor would I NEED a faster better computer to handle all this new, resource sucking software!
  • Yes, we say we're going to do it with open-source and other very inexpensive software, but, but, heh... heh.... just gotta have it!
  • OH... a better modem,
  • Better router...
  • Good backup drives!! Wouldn't wanna loose anything
  • VIDEO???? webcam, microphones, and ..... more software.

MISC
  • A better mobile phone...(4G min.) so I can sync to my email, Twitter, Facebook..... this way when I'm away from the puter, and not staring into it, I could stare into the phone all day and have people pointing their fingers at me saying how rude I am
  • And the ringing, binging, clanging, changing, sound it makes every time I get some notice of something

I know there's more... but my eyes are getting blurry, I have a headache, my back is aching, my neck is stiff, and the bottle of wine is empty.....

What did I miss?

Regards

Cliff Michaels

Re: We do a lot more good than one would think of..... Just think abou

ROFL, pretty nice ideas here actually!

MI
Back