The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ways To Promote Your Affiliate Product

Mary Le

affiliate
I would like to know, are there any other ways to promote affiliate products beside my own website - in case if there is no much traffic or no traffic at all to my website.

so using social media can be very effective if you use it correctly! So, making an instagram or facebook can help, however it will take a while to build an organic audience on social media, to boost awareness. You can also use Facebook Ads, which are quite cheap depending how long you use them for, but can be as low as 3€!

Also, you can communicate with some already recognised people on social media and see if they could endorse your website, or the product on their social media.

You can also increase traffic by changing your title link (the link that appears when someone searches for you in a search engine) so that it is more inviting. adding keywords like "free" "great" "best" as long as they apply and are relevant to your website.

Thanks a lot! I shared on facebook, instagram, twitter. added keywords such as "freedom", "amazing", "best". but still failed. Maybe I did something wrong

This is not a instant solution, it will take a few days at least for people to notice your posts. Also, you need to increase you website rank, so having keywords that would match what potential customers would be looking for.. also think about updating your website, people dont trust websites that look out of date

google analytics is great to see where your website is falling and what you can improve, also SEMrush is good for seeing where your websites ranks, in which countries and tells you a lot of information about your website... Ahrefs is a site that will show you your competitors and show you what they are doing differently to you

MI
Back