The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

WARNING!! Do not Join XY7 Affiliate or elite-calls network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAEXPERT

Well i had a feeling of not joining XY7 network as i read many bad reviews about them. But still thought to give a try as it is a US based network and i know, if they jack my off, i am going to SUE them big time, as i have already made a lot of savings and kept some money aside.
Well till now within 4days time i have invested USD 4,820.75 and in return i have made 3 times more of the ROI. I believe that, they have never seen such revenue in their entire life in just 4days and now they are acting up. They were insisting me to invest more, and i was getting a bad feeling about that, as top gaint networks like Maxbounty, CPA LEAD, MundoMedia and so many others have proper payment system, and their payment is net30, that means whatever revenue i make in OCT will be paid in DEC, now i am qualifying for weekly payment for them if i make 1000USD every week, and they never asked me for banking information, so when i am asking for payment, they are saying my traffic did not look good to them, so they are not sure the advertisers will pay or not. What a Joke...!!
Even if i lose my investment it wont be a matter to me, but they proved that they are cheaters. So i just want to warn you guys, do not even waste your money with them, they are cheaters and frauds, and soon i am going to screw their happiness.

Have taken all the screenshot of the conversation, their supervisor
Tina Dixon said that , Payment is net 30 so it will be a while until we see if advertiser pays us - before we discuss payments we have to insure the traffic was legitimate so please send me your placements and proof of your traffic sources to my email and I will proceed as designated by our company policy.

Yeah as per my knowledge MAXBOUNTY and MUNDOMEDIA has very strict compliance, and i am making the most out of these giants. Where XY7 is nothing, and they are pointing at my traffic. Where those giants never did. All these time, the affiliate manager the moron Barry was saying your traffic looks wonderful. Now when it is time to pay, they are giving excuses.

And the AM and the Supervisor then blocked me, wow!!!

They have no idea, how badly i am gonna screw, them!! So beware of these scammers!!!

Last edited:
Well i had a feeling of not joining XY7 network as i read many bad reviews about them. But still thought to give a try as it is a US based network and i know, if they jack my off, i am going to SUE them big time, as i have already made a lot of savings and kept some money aside.

Yeah as per my knowledge MAXBOUNTY and MUNDOMEDIA has very strict compliance, and i am making the most out of these giants. Where XY7 is nothing, and they are pointing at my traffic. Where those giants never did. All these time, the affiliate manager the moron Barry was saying your traffic looks wonderful. Now when it is time to pay, they are giving excuses.

And the AM and the Supervisor then blocked me, wow!!!

They have no idea, how badly i am gonna screw, them!! So beware of these scammers!!!

Sorry to hear of this, this is becoming rampant in a growing number of companies.

Indeed, i am getting proposals from different company to join and i fear to join now and invest on them. Now, i will rather ask for security deposit to me, before i join other networks.
There are fraud affiliates and there are fraud networks too, one of them is XY7 and their elite-calls portal.
It was a bad experience, i have discussed the matter with the lawyer, will soon send the legal notice to them, they are las vegas based company. I will invest double, but will definitely teach them a lesson.

What i wonder, the newbies, who fear to invest, if they join such networks, and spend their hard earn money in the beginning and do not get paid, how badly it will affect them..

I've closed this thread as it has been resolved.

Happy to report that both sides of this issue resolved the dispute and happy to report that @CPAEXPERT has been paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back