monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WANTED: An Engaging Community of Like-Minded Affiliates & Vendors :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Wise Owl, Sep 29, 2015.

1. The Wise Owl

The Wise Owl Affiliate affiliate

Helllo Friends...

Buckeye born & bred! Deposited by life and transplanted here in Virginia. I'm a medically retired veteran of the US Army. Proud to have served my great country. Also, a retiree from civilian government in the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Currently, loving the Freedompeneur life of creating my own digital products, and doing affiliate marketing. I'm in the health & wealth niches, emphasizing in natural treatment/cures and home business. Strong advocate for my fellow veterans and plan to complete my veterans blog concerning the VA claims process.

T J Tutor and K like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Welcome, @The Wise Owl ! This is the engaging community that you seek.

You sound like a busy guy (or gal)!

I think you'll really like this forum, I know I love it. Lots of warm, friendly people ready to help or exchange ideas.

4. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the forum!

You found it.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hello @The Wise Owl , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

You got it going on Mr. Owl! Great stuff. We look forward to your posts, threads, and shares. Create a couple of follow alongs, I am certain your fellow members will eat it up.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

Featured Resources (View All)

MI