The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Wanted: Affiliates For 27-Time #1 Bestselling Author. All You Do is Give His New Free Book Away

petearnott

affiliate
Hey,

As the title roughly stated.

Wanted: Affiliates For 27-Time #1 Bestselling Author of "6 Months to 6 Figures"

50% Commission on $397 Product.

My name is Pete and I'm part of the team at Epic Launch ,and we're just gearing up for a big launch for a client of ours (Peter Voogd) and we're looking for lots of affiliates to help us crush it.

Here's the really rough overview and 20,000ft perspective (more details on our affiliates page, see below)

Affiliates Page Here

You send people to an opt-in page to receive Peter Voogd's new book "The Entrepreneur's Blueprint to Massive Success" for free.

We take over from there. We take the subscriber and funnel them into a live training event/webinar Peter is doing when they will be pitched and sold "The Breakthrough Entrepreneur".

We're paying 50% commissions on a $397 product. You need to do nothing but send traffic to an opt-in page. All swipe files are ready for you and provided so you just need to copy and paste.

The opt-in page offers your traffic the following for free:

- Peter Voogd's new book: The Entrepreneur's Blueprint to Massive Success
- 2 bonus gifts from inside Peter's elite coaching system: Game Changers Academy (worth 747$)
- The chance to win a new Macbook Pro

So, to sum up: Earn 50% Commissions. You Send Us Leads. We Close The Sale.

PM, comment below or add me on Skype (ID: petearnott) for more details.

You can also check out our affiliate page by clicking here., you'll find full details, sign up form, timeline and anything else you might need.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you.

Pete

P.S. Adding a quick edit...

The page you'd be sending traffic too (free book, gifts and Macbook giveaway) is converts between 43-46%

Last edited:
MI
Back