The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to start serious hard working and make Passive income

TonmoyParves

affiliate
Hello Guys,

How's going? Hope, everything is going good. I want to start doing serious hard work and want to make Passive income. I've heard about CPA, CPL, PPL, PPC like this and also a lot's of thing like Youtube Video marketing and others also. BTW, I'm learning and doing blogging for few next month. I've my one of blog called TonmoyParves.com . I invite you all to join my blog.

I want to learn from you guys which is the best method to earn money from here like

CPA, CPL, PPl, Affiliate and other things. And How you promote your Offers, I mean how you drive traffics ? Whats methods you follow? Free or Paid? Please join this discussion and do serious discuss

Thanks in Advance

I feel like you're asking a complete spoon fed guide how to drive traffic, conversion then make money.
Be sure to check out the follow along journey, there are a bunch of method you can learn from, you will find something gold there.

After reading your post, it looks like you are off target. I suggest you try to focus in one traffic method, for example, you can drive traffic from Facebook PPC and learn it as like pro. When you are become an expert in one specific traffic method then move to another. It looks like you need some inspiration. Read follow along and success story. When I feel lazy I read all those and become bloom again. Wish you a good luck ;)

MI
Back