The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want To Send 50K emails Per Day?

Amazon SES and Sendy would be good, but only if your list is built by you. My friend just got banned as he used a bought list.

I can set up the email marketing system in your VPS. And you can send a LOT more than only 50k per day limit.

Me and my partner together build list in where I got 40K email address per day and it increasing day by day. Any idea how could we send the bulk email and percentage to reach the inbox will high?
Hello my dear friend. I am so encouraged by the effort you guys have put in place just to make sure that you have as many emails as possible. I will therefore advise you guys to look for an email marketing software so that you can be able to send the emails with much easy. The software usually provide a way in which you are able to make a contact list with a number of emails and you can then schedule the emails based on the time you want them send.. It is very reliable.

After lots of research, I decided to go with Email Marketing Automation Platform called TSLimpact .
It contains features like
  • Campaign Analysis
  • A/B testing
  • Email verification
  • Pre-designed templates
  • Interactive reporting
  • Spam testing

all your other posts were one lines untill you got real powers to spam?
same MO over and over
It was a pleasure to help you guys.
Best regards from Germany
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

facebook spam GIF

you choose a reliable and reputable email service provider (ESP) that can handle the volume of emails you want to send. Look for features like high deliverability rates, scalability, and good customer support

Hello, my friend! There are providers of similar services, but usually, for sending such a number of emails, you'll need domains and IP addresses (proxies) - just don't forget about that. It's better if the domains are reputable and have age (otherwise, it's considered spam).

Me and my partner together build list in where I got 40K email address per day and it increasing day by day. Any idea how could we send the bulk email and percentage to reach the inbox will high?
To ensure high inbox delivery for your growing daily email list of 40K, follow best practices: create valuable content, get permission, segment your list, authenticate using SPF/DKIM/DMARC, maintain consistent sending, clean bounce rates, use a reputable Email Service Provider (ESP), avoid spam words, personalize, offer easy unsubscribing, monitor engagement, balance text and images, warm up new IPs, and comply with regulations like CAN-SPAM and GDPR. Continuous adjustments based on recipient behavior and ISP algorithms are crucial for sustained inbox delivery success.

@Ernestclj
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

banners
Back