The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to run a RON campaign with juicy ads.

I had to translate the creatives to my AM because it seems that does not understand German. Furthermore it takes long to get a creative approved, the strong dais of the week end today, so i will have to wait until wednesdayto see if this offer works.

Can I ask you a question ?
Why on earth are you running RON?
That is un- targeted traffic for a brand advertiser you are a performance advertiser!

All reps say that to get you to spend the most money !

That's untargeted in the begginning , but if you are good blocking traffic sources, you end having a lot of productive websites in your database. and i only have to pay per click if i decided to pay traffic from the country where click comes. In a direct buy you can get clicks at $0.035 in average according the top performing ad, and this often includes traffic from india. but in Ron you can decide that you will pay $0,015 for US only clicks.
Other issue is that you need $250 of budget to start a RON campaign, but you do not need to spend these $250 in this campaign. K said me that i would need to spend them to be profitable, but in the first 2 hours of having the campaign running, i was already weeding like 12 traffic sources that were sending 100 people in a row that did not interact with my landing.

Some of the websites from were i get traffic charge you like $1000 a week if you want a direct buy.

I agree with Pollitto. To me, it depends on the traffic source you intend to use. I find with adult traffic, it can work out to run a day or two on RON to get good sites, but you have to be constantly watching it and optimizing so as to not waste your spend. This trick gets a little more complicated when going with mainstream networks. For example, with some mainstream ad networks, if you run on RON, you can spend $500 by the time your refresh the page and depending on what your offer is and how it converts, you can always end up chasing to get profitable. I agree that we have to be mindful of the reps, after all, they are sales reps. I try to use them more as guide and truthfully, the ones I have had a chance to work with, have been very helpful.

Hey Pollitto, let me know if you still need German translation done. Got someone for you.

Keep up the good work buddy. Let's get this campaign in the black!

I do not need German translation, because i can do it myself. I have also translated campaigns in Portuguese and Spanish.
I'm going to use this banner:
kontakte300x250b2.jpg
Can someone Tell me How can I improve the CTR?

The first day i made a $5 lead with just 2 clicks, now i made 10 0r 12 clicks more without conversions, but i only spent $2 in total. I hope that at least i will generate another lead soon, otherwise it's a suspicious scrubbing pattern.
I'm also promoting the same offer but for Switzerland and Austria, I just had to add these countries to my campaign and setup a country redirect in the peerfly dashboard.So when someone from Austria clicks the link of the German offer, is redirected to the Austrian offer.

I do not need German translation, because i can do it myself. I have also translated campaigns in Portuguese and Spanish.
I'm going to use this banner:
View attachment 1139
Can someone Tell me How can I improve the CTR?

The first day i made a $5 lead with just 2 clicks through my lander, now i made 10 0r 12 clicks more without conversions, but i only spent $2 in total. I hope that at least i will generate another lead soon, otherwise it's a suspicious scrubbing pattern.
I'm also promoting the same offer but for Switzerland and Austria, I just had to add these countries to my campaign and setup a country redirect in the peerfly dashboard.So when someone from Austria clicks the link of the German offer, is redirected to the Austrian offer.

I know it is an old thread but I am sure many still read it. I am German native, so i had a look at the "view attachment 1139". My message here is that we have to be very careful with translations doing by google or by dictionary, because every language has its own practise how to use it. I just pick out one example from this ad to demonstrate what I mean. The ad mentions "craigslist" - so for sure nobody in Germany, Austria or Switzerland knows what "craigslist" is, as long as he/she is long time in IM. So guys just be careful.

banners
Back