The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Want to know Free Traffic for CPA

Harry Sehgal

affiliate
I have got accepted by CPA networks and now I am looking for the traffic. How can we get free traffic to it.

I have created sites on Offers, but need to know about the traffic now.

I have seen people saying Youtube is the best way to get traffic, but how to use it. Like if the Offer is of Free Gift Cards mail submit, then how can we get traffic to this.
If you are using Youtube, then which offers work best with it.

Also on Facebook, I can post at other people Facebook Pages about the Offers, but direct link wont work, so need to create a Landing Page. So for Landing page, do you create another site for it for Landing page or what.

Also do let me know if you know any other free traffic method.

I have got accepted by CPA networks and now I am looking for the traffic. How can we get free traffic to it.
Traffic is not free. It either requires spending $$ or time.

Forums, SEO, Social Media (Like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc), Article marketing, Youtube, etc are free traffic methods.

I have seen people saying Youtube is the best way to get traffic, but how to use it. Like if the Offer is of Free Gift Cards mail submit, then how can we get traffic to this.
Youtube traffic comes either from Google searches or through the search engine.
You basically want to create a video and get it ranked through SEO in the Google and youtube search engine.

Also on Facebook, I can post at other people Facebook Pages about the Offers, but direct link wont work, so need to create a Landing Page. So for Landing page, do you create another site for it for Landing page or what.
You don't need to get a new domain and hosting, just create a directory or use a sub-domain for the landing page.

I have created sites on Offers, but need to know about the traffic now.

Also do let me know if you know any other free traffic method.
Free Traffic is not Actually Free. Becoz You Need To Spending Time For Free Marketing. and Time Is Money. I Also Use Free Traffic Method.You Can Use Youtube VDO Marketing.At First Make A VDO Use Windows Movie Maker For You Vertical. And Then Upload In Youtube. You Need To Research for Title And Keyword.And Then Submit You VDO Link Several Social Bookmarking Site.
*Note: I am Very Poor In English So Sorry For My Poor English

MI
Back