The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Want to know about Adcombo offer.

Hi, @Shahjahan Sazal . You didn't create an Introduction thread, so let me say, "Welcome!" to you here. :)

I am a newbie and I want start my work with Adcombo. So I looking for know how should I promote offer?

Let's call the pro: @Anastasia AdCombo

Now, this is a weekend, so may be the first of the week before you here from her but I'm sure she can give you some helpful information.

Meanwhile, although I have not worked with AdCombo personally, I imagine that it works the same way that other networks do. How you promote an offer depends on the terms of the offer - what promotion methods does the offer allow? You must pay attention to that. If you promote using a type of traffic not allowed, you risk losing your commissions and possibly your network account.

So, while you're waiting for Anastasia, why not go into your dashboard/offers section of AdCombo and read what each offer allows for promotion? It's good to get familiar with such things.

I am a newbie and I want start my work with Adcombo. So I looking for know how should I promote offer?

Hello @Shahjahan Sazal!

Firstly, thank you for your interest in AdCombo network :)

Secondly, could you, please, be more specific: have you already decided what vertical, what GEO, what traffic source, what conversion type you want to work with?

If not, I can give you some food for thought:

We are very strong in nutra offers (verticals: Diet, Weightloss, Health, Beauty, Adult), there are many of them (hundreds) in our system, and we own 80% of our offers, so they are exclusive and there is no resseling! and it is very important. Such products like diet, health, beauty and etc are extremely popular and evergreen in our modern world, since people on the Earth are always dissatisfied with what they have by nature (it was this way, it is, and it will be for sure), so if you master running such offers you will be definitely reaping the rewards consistently.

As for GEOs - there are also many of them we can provide you with (it should be mentioned that we concentrate on low-competitive and rare), so it also depends on your preferences (I don't know maybe you are strong in Greek or Dutch or whatever so it will be easier for you to prepare all the creatives in this or that language). But even if you speak only your mother tongue and choose, for example, to run a campaign in Thailand it is not a problem - all the landing and prelanding pages are localised and there is an in-house translation service in our system.

We accept any type of traffic for our offers, we mostly work on a model cash-on-delivery which works the following way:

Step 1: A potential customer makes an order via two-field landing page entering only the name and the phone number.

Step 2: A local call-center reaches the customer within 1 or 2 hours.

Step 3: The customer confirms the order by phone and you get your money on your account.

So, I can speak endlessly about AdCombo and our offers, I just need to know more specific information to help you :)

I want start my work with Adcombo

I'm not new to CPA, but after reading a lot of @Anastasia AdCombo posts, I thought if the AdCombo AM's are as informative and helpful as her, I wanted to work with them. I applied just a few moments ago.

The health and beauty niche can get you some pretty big paydays. I'm new to this forum so I cannot say for sure, though I bet if you search for optimization and budget management for high payout CPA offers you will find a goldmine of helpful info. Also I always remind myself that a good AM is a great business partner.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Shahjahan Sazal !

Loks like you have loads of help already. It's Great!

Here are some more recommendations from me.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investments, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hello @Shahjahan Sazal!

Firstly, thank you for your interest in AdCombo network :)

Secondly, could you, please, be more specific: have you already decided what vertical, what GEO, what traffic source, what conversion type you want to work with?

If not, I can give you some food for thought:

We are very strong in nutra offers (verticals: Diet, Weightloss, Health, Beauty, Adult), there are many of them (hundreds) in our system, and we own 80% of our offers, so they are exclusive and there is no resseling! and it is very important. Such products like diet, health, beauty and etc are extremely popular and evergreen in our modern world, since people on the Earth are always dissatisfied with what they have by nature (it was this way, it is, and it will be for sure), so if you master running such offers you will be definitely reaping the rewards consistently.

As for GEOs - there are also many of them we can provide you with (it should be mentioned that we concentrate on low-competitive and rare), so it also depends on your preferences (I don't know maybe you are strong in Greek or Dutch or whatever so it will be easier for you to prepare all the creatives in this or that language). But even if you speak only your mother tongue and choose, for example, to run a campaign in Thailand it is not a problem - all the landing and prelanding pages are localised and there is an in-house translation service in our system.

We accept any type of traffic for our offers, we mostly work on a model cash-on-delivery which works the following way:

Step 1: A potential customer makes an order via two-field landing page entering only the name and the phone number.

Step 2: A local call-center reaches the customer within 1 or 2 hours.

Step 3: The customer confirms the order by phone and you get your money on your account.

So, I can speak endlessly about AdCombo and our offers, I just need to know more specific information to help you :)

MI
Back