The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Want Affiliate Success? Discover the Most Powerful "Secret" in this Forum!

When you are doing this from the "heart"...people are more likely to trust you, and that's what will help make your affiliate business a success much quicker if you're starting out. It's a concept known as resonating with your audience.

Lol I might be the worst person to comment on this. Even though I really don't want to go, lifelong pressure from my parents has caused me to register for law school in the fall even though that is not my passion at all. I have always wanted to do something on wall street and learn more about analyzing the market. I could always do that after. Well I still liked your thread so heres my 2 cents!

Amen For Passion

Linda,

Thank you for posting this wonderful article on finding your passion.

As I truly believe that if you do not love what you are doing, you are wasting your life.

I have worked many of dead end jobs that were absolutely dreadful. I would wake you every morning and have to talk myself into going to work. Not a fun life.

I finally found a job that I like, but the desire to do what I truly love is driving me to venture down other roads.

You see, I have a passion for Aviation. I went to school and earned an A.S. degree in Professional Pilot Technology. Once I got out of school I had to go back to the grind stone (literally, I was a welder).

But, I never let my situations divert me from my passion. I would land part-time work on the flight lines at airports. Even had a full-time position at Orlando International Airport.

Even after 15 years, I am still determined to fly again.

Just recently, I fell into Internet Marketing. I was looking for a way to earn extra cash to start my flying again (very expensive these days). And I soon discovered that I really love this Industry.

So now, I have 2 passions, Aviation and Internet Marketing.

And one day I was looking for more information and came upon Russell Brunsun's $100 Million Dollar Challenge.

And in his training, he also stated that a newbie Internet Marketer needed to find something they were passionate about and make a product about that.

Well, I have had a passion for aviation and aerial advertising. So I came up with the idea to combine Aerial Advertising and Internet Marketing.

Two of my biggest passions, how can I miss.

So, I spend 3 months coding the website, you see I had to learn to code php (just so happens that I really love programing too) so it took a lot longer then my wife liked.

And now I am still working full time, but I am working to get my service off the ground literally.

Again, thank you Linda for posting this great article on how we need passion in our work to truly be successful.

Sincerely,
Austin Rose

great post that is so true.. without the passion you want last to

great post that is so true.. without the passion you want last to long

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, I have some websites up that I am passionate about but hit a roadblock on .
2 on a sports topic
1 on sports cars
2 on travel abroad

3 on law, 4 on medical, 5 on real estate.. Uhh.... yeah, guess which ones I am passionate about...not the latter ones of course.

Hi jasoncme,

I'd like to suggest that the roadblock you may have hit is lack of focus. Have you tried picking what you think is the best one and just focusing on one site/niche until it's successful?

Linda, I am so happy to see your post. It added inspiration to me. Thank you.

Passion is the number one advice I got from my parents. An opportunity or a business idea might be the best in the universe but it is only as effective as your passion on it. It is the foundation and everything else follows.

Roadblock Destructor

alright, I have some websites up that I am passionate about but hit a roadblock on.

Jasoncme,

When this happens it doesn't mean it's all finished. What will you do with that roadblock? If you have challenges it's probably a good thing. You have all the opportunity to learn more, practice and destroy that roadblock. That's how great entrepreneurs did it so let's do it too. All the best to you!

Thanks Linda

So true. Now I find especially in article writing that passion makes your publication rock because the reader can sens:De it and it sure gives a lot more credibility. Well written articles with no passion are second best in my opinion

Passion exists with our purpose and performance as a partner to help achieve the present and the future that we desire for our families our friends our communities and ourselves.

Linda, was just looking for something similar to this. I am having a coaching at the moment because I know what I want to do with a passion and am still stuck in my job. I am afraid to do that jump you see. I have to accept everything you quoted above. I know what I love doing and I am still doing what I hate doing.

I will change. Thanks for the inspiration.

Laura

I can feel it, I have merely been trying to replicate the success of others (spending over $1000) just to see that it's not my success...I don't really know what to do. I think I should just use my moneyback guarantee and give it up with this. I feel so worn down after just 20 days of trying to make it work (probably working more than 100% on this)...I cannot imagine feeling like this for long, it makes my heart feel pain and I don't feel the passion I used to feel when I was dancing, or having philosophical discussions.

My candle is burning down....where is my eternal flame?

Totally agree, but it is hard to make a change sometimes...

I am currently an analyst and I may be moving in the near future and given a chance to change careers. It is finally time for me to follow my passions!

banners
Back