The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want a unique white Label Solution - Any idea..

Janie

affiliate
hi i m Janie and looking for a white label solution.

can anyone suggest few players in the market.

i want to earn from my own website.

Become Affiliate

Become an Affiliate fora big brand and they can offer you
white label solution to the extent that you can have a customised checkout.

So anyone landing on your site may be actualy in frontend on your site but at the back he may be on the merchant site.

Thanks temie

I am looking for mobile whitelabel solution. Can you please tell some mobile whitelabel solution provider.

:coolv:

Re :First ever SEO friendly mobile whitelabel solution

Hello Janie

Rupizcompare a leading mobile comparison portal has come up with Free SEO SEO friendly Mobile whitelabel solution :

Mobile whitelabel solution - Rupizcompare has come up with First ever SEO friendly mobile whitelabel solution, means you can also promote your website through SEO.This solution is free of cost and there are no hidden charges like registeration fees,set up cost etc. Rupiz compare provides hassle free service and make website online and running in 24-48 hrs.

To view more information about Affiliate scheme . Please click here -
To sign up for Affiliate scheme - ask4phone/signup.asp
Read other Top Uk mobile merchants have to say about -ask4phone/merchant-testimonials.asp

:coolv:

The most popular while label solutions that is growing is dating websties in my opinion. There are many white label soultuions out there. You just have to pick the one that suits your needs and one that you have much information about the area of interest.

e2save offer a white label solution - more info can be found here: e2save dot com/affiliate/ (Can't post links as i don't have high enough post count.

MI
Back