The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Wanna more traffic? Check it out!

davidnorman

affiliate
Email marketing is efficient to get traffic. I am doing email marketing for my business and website now. It brings me 500+traffic every day! I use the iKode newsletter software, it is a web based free email marketing software for creating, maintaining and sending your mailing lists. Manage your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more. You can download the php newsletter software for free now!

Building back link is another way of getting traffic. Traffic help you to get good page rank in the search engine.

all social networking sites and social bookmarking submissions are one of the most effective way for gaining more traffic

For the more traffic use SEO technique. SEO provide more traffic on your site with so many different step. With the help of forum posting you can create more traffic and backlink to the web site. Create link building, that will major to generate traffic. For the article submission, bookmarking, blogging we can create more traffic on the website.

Methods methods methods...you forgot to share a method that others can follow to get something going not just the software. I hope you understand!

For getting more traffic you can do following job:

Article submission
Directory submission
Social Bookmarking
Forum posting
Comment on blog etc.

Lets not forget this is about email marketing so back links etc don't mean a thing.

Email marketing is efficient to get traffic. I am doing email marketing for my business and website now. It brings me 500+traffic every day! I use the iKode newsletter software, it is a web based free email marketing software for creating, maintaining and sending your mailing lists. Manage your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more. You can download the php newsletter software for free now!

if this software can ensure our email will be sent without entry in the spam folder? if yes this is a good software

I think link building is more than helpful for getting traffic.. You can do Forum Posting, blogs commenting, Social Networking, Business directory submissions, Article Submissions, Social Bookmarking.. All these things are must for the getting traffic..

Building your email list through solo ads is one of the fastest ways to get a huge list fast. Conversion rates of 25%-65% are common when traffic is sent to a good squeeze page.

MI
Back