The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Waddup everyone <3

Nemesis

Can't wait to start digging my way through all the usefull information here and getting to know you all better.
I'm pretty much a beginner Affiliate marketer and that being said I'm looking to expand my horizons. I can say I've succesfully made around 5000$ online in total over 4 years since I was 14. Which isn't exactly bad but I'm looking for a sustainable income so I can spend most of time helping out my family and hanging out with mates.

Hope to see you all on the forums!

Welcome to Affiliate Fix!

$5,000 isn't too bad if you were just making side money, and starting at 14! That's amazing. You should learn a lot here, and I wish you the best in your journey. See ya around!

Can't wait to start digging my way through all the usefull information here and getting to know you all better.

Hi @Nemesis , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm pretty much a beginner Affiliate marketer and that being said I'm looking to expand my horizons. I can say I've succesfully made around 5000$ online in total over 4 years since I was 14. Which isn't exactly bad but I'm looking for a sustainable income so I can spend most of time helping out my family and hanging out with mates.

Hope to see you all on the forums!

What new areas of affiliate marketing are of the highest interest to you?

With the experience that you have, you should pick up the additional skills you seek fairly easy with the help of everyone here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back