The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

VSL Offers using PPC

tom804

Anyone promoting VSL offers using PPC? I'm diving into them a bit wanted to get others opinions regarding running them or choosing to run them.

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    334.1 KB · Views: 94
I found most of the VSL landing pages collect their leads via exit pop up. On the other hand biggest search engine is don't allow this kind of stuff also they don't like autoplay video. But usually the option or subscription rates high in VSL landing pages. That is why I think it's better to promote via emails and I found a great result.

I found most of the VSL landing pages collect their leads via exit pop up. On the other hand biggest search engine is don't allow this kind of stuff also they don't like autoplay video. But usually the option or subscription rates high in VSL landing pages. That is why I think it's better to promote via emails and I found a great result.

Believe it or not I was running one through Bing iframing only just to give it a test. Can't remember if it had an exit pop up on the offer page itself but it may have. I also was running another campaign which I put an exit pop on but in a "tasteful" manner. Ran fine until I had contacted support through chat and the guy was like I can't do that. However prior to running it I spoke with support and they said it was cool if done "tasteful" (I'm trying to coin a new term here "tasteful pop").

I'll call Bing Monday and speak with my rep and get an official view on it. However back to the topic.

I don't think many people are following this thread so i'll just drop this FYI.

A great VSL to run is for recover hearing loss. Didn't have much competition with it and the keywords were very very cheap. Its rather easy to target and setup; however its a CPS. So your lander will really really have to convince the user in order to pull out there credit card to purchase the product. Also I found that including the price in your ad's can sometime help to weed out those who aren't actually ready to buy yet (Think people that are really good at using search engines to find quality info).

The reason I didn't continue much with it is because my landers and design skills suck.

I don't think many people are following this thread so i'll just drop this FYI.

I do not know if there is a way to find out how many people follow a thread but I would like to say thank you. You gave us things to think about. I appreciate it.

MI
Back