The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VPS or Rugular Hosting - for my LP's

evik

affiliate
I read everywhere that I need VPS for my landers, it's much more expansive and I'd love to know why.
Also, do I really need a VPS for my 3,4 landers per offer, at first I'm not going to do a million clicks a month.
I Believe it'll be 10k/20k at most for now. Your opinions guys?:entrepreneurfix::):affiliatefix:

It's not that expensive and yes, you should use a VPS at minimum.
Speed is key and you'll waste your money and visitors by sending them to a shared hosted lander in many cases.

For a million clicks per month I'd use a dedicated or CDN.
For something like 300k or less visits per month I'd use a VPS.

And for like 1k visits per month I might use a shared host but even there I'd know I'd make more money by using a faster server.

Thank you Servando :) I went with Digital ocean VPS. Now all I have to do is to learn how to connect to it with filezilla.

It's not that expensive and yes, you should use a VPS at minimum.
Speed is key and you'll waste your money and visitors by sending them to a shared hosted lander in many cases.

For a million clicks per month I'd use a dedicated or CDN.
For something like 300k or less visits per month I'd use a VPS.

And for like 1k visits per month I might use a shared host but even there I'd know I'd make more money by using a faster server.

I'm getting roughly 2 mill/month atm. I'm doing it all with CDN and VPS, do you think I should upgrade to dedicated?

The reason why everyone is using VPS is because of the benefit features that come along with the package. I will say that you can achieve the best speed with the VPS and therefore meaning that you will be able to have landers that are very smooth in terms of the operations. I will just urge you to do a very extensive research so that you can know the alternative packages available. You will then decide to settle on the one that is cheaper or affordable best on the budget that you have .

banners
Back