The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

VPS Hosting?

mrbeginner

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am looking for an affordable VPS hosting for POFpro, is there any other hosting service i can use for POFpro? Other than BeyondHosting & Wiredtree? Please list some VPS service providers i can opt for...

Server Requirements:

* Minimum 1GB RAM
* PHP 5.3 or better
* MySQL 5.0 or better
* Ability to create cron jobs via shell access or cPanel or similar application.

I am a complete noob in all this, and i thought i might seek some help here.

Please Suggest.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated. I am waiting to buy ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin.

You shouldn't looking for the cheapiest solution when it comes to hosting. Bad hosting can really cost you a lot more than you would spend on a decent hosting. For a start I recommend you to sign up for BeyondHosting. Here is the coupon for 6 months 50% off: Get 50% off for 6 months On Beyond Hosting
$32.5 is really nothing for a host like that and it's really hard to find something cheaper.

I haven't used Known Host yet, I've been using the BlueHost VPS package without issue and great support. I'm going to check out Known and a few others this month because I need two more VPS packages.

What about Namecheap? I really love those guys. Great website, great support, great user interface and cool prices. I was thinking about buying a VPS from them. I know that most people recommend LiquidWeb and similar providers, but are they really that much better, or are they pricier just because you get 75 GB of space with the basic plan, compared to 30 GB with Namecheap etc.?

Thanks.

MI
Back