The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VPS help

myrna1

affiliate
Hi, I am trying to take advantage of the black friday offers from companies but i don't want to overbuy either. I am currently with ASmallOrange on the small shared package. Most of you people with experience say to NOT use a shared vps so then my question is how much power do I need?? I am new and have a limited budget and knowledge so I want to streamline my services so that I am not having to redo everything once I get started.ASO has a plan for $45.00 per month. Is this reasonable or I am shooting too high?
Clementine
Clementine Managed Hosting lets you forget about updating software, patching, optimizing and server administration.

This sounds easier than some companies.

$45per month
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 30 GB SSD
  • 1 TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1 cPanel User Account
  • Softaculous & R1Soft Included
    ($8/mo value)
Thanks for any feedback. Hope to drill down into this CPA marketing starting next week.

Hey @cpateacher ! Do you know why hostwinds is so cheap!? This is an amazing price compared to some of the other VPSs I've seen, but I'm wondering if there's a catch....plus, there is a 50% recurring discount...do you know if that's for a lifetime?
50% off for 18 months then regular pricing.

Hey @cpateacher ! Do you know why hostwinds is so cheap!? This is an amazing price compared to some of the other VPSs I've seen, but I'm wondering if there's a catch....plus, there is a 50% recurring discount...do you know if that's for a lifetime?

Its the black friday sales. 50% off for 18 months and 80% off for 3 months :) very good deal

MI
Back