Selling VPS Configuration and WordPress Installation

Freddy63

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
vpsfix
TJOSM Affiliates
Hello AffiliateFix members,

Some of you might know me from the Prosper202 setup tutorial I posted couple of years ago. If you read that post, you should know that I'm a guy who doesn't spend much on hosting. Actually what I have currently is a $5 VPS from DigitalOcean. I'm sure you guys spend way more than this on for hosting. I only have 2 sites on this VPS. But they load fast, really fast.

So this is your opportunity to cut the cost and improve speeds of your WordPress sites. I guarantee speeds will improve! Or I will give your money back!!

Of course that doesn't apply to new websites. But if you already have a WordPress blog, and want to make it SUPERFAST, You are eligible for money back guarantee. And I'll migrate your WordPress blog with ZERO downtime.

I intend to charge $25 for this service. But i'm offering it for $5 for a limited time. Mainly because I need to get some reviews quickly.

Thanks and looking forward to speed up your WordPress blog!

Just so I'm clear on what you're saying....you're offering to migrate a WP site to your VPS? Am I understanding correctly?

I am interested in your service.
can you explain " VPS Configuration and WordPress Installation " ?
What you install ?

Thank you

Just so I'm clear on what you're saying....you're offering to migrate a WP site to your VPS? Am I understanding correctly?

No, I do not offer hosting. You should purchase VPS for yourself. I offer initial configuration and WordPress setup if you're moving to a VPS. You can also have me migrate your WordPress but you'll have to pay me extra.

I am interested in your service.
can you explain " VPS Configuration and WordPress Installation " ?
What you install ?

Thank you

Let me quote my Fiverr gig here,

I'll be configuring your VPS with,
  • Virtualmin Control Panel
  • Nginx (9x faster than Apache and feature rich)
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • Memcache (If requested)
  • WordPress SEO friendly URL ready
Virtualmin is a free control panel you can use to manage your server. It has similar functionalities of cPanel.

No, I do not offer hosting. You should purchase VPS for yourself. I offer initial configuration and WordPress setup if you're moving to a VPS. You can also have me migrate your WordPress but you'll have to pay me extra.

Gotcha, thanks.

Virtualmin is a free control panel you can use to manage your server. It has similar functionalities of cPanel.

Does that mean that a non-techy could figure out how to use a VPS with this control panel?

banners
Back