The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VPN required ?

Pav

Audience of my campaigns are based in USA , I only starting and every day learning something new, for example today 2 of the networks which I joined provided me with a referral links which I couldn't open correctly , either error message was appearing or offer redirected me to completely different offer due to GEO location (account managers are looking on it right now) Both offers can be run in USA only, I talked to my VA ( who is more experience in CPA than myself) and we decided that due to my European IP I guess the best solution is to get a US VPN ? Does anyone came across issues ? What solution is the best one ?

Most of the geolocation backends that redirect are "dumb". Just find a browser user agent checker addon/extension that allows you to send forged headers containing a bogus IP in the geographical area you wish to appear in.

A US VPN would be the best solution. I think a free US VPN for temporary use is enough to solve the problem. You may try FlyVPN's free trial service. As far as I know, it can be used on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.

I've also had good experiences with CyberGhostVPN. Easy to use and several free VPN servers around the globe.

If you're looking for an affordable paid VPN (which are nicer) you can frequently find really good deals for lifetime subscriptions for VPN's at deals.makeuseof.com. I've tried several now that were only $30-$40 one-time cost for unlimited use.

Some of you guys love to give away your money when it's not necesary.

image.png

I'm nowhere near California, New York or anywhere affiliated with Apple. Spoofing your header will fool most of these "dumb" geo scripts out here.

MI
Back