The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use?

What tracking tool do you use?

• Total voters
Hi K,

Could you help to add Offerslook (offerslook(dot)com) to the list, if you think we fit into the list? Compared to the list, we're more comparable to Cake and hasoffers.
This is more a list for affiliate tracking rather than network tracking tbh.

Hey, Leadbit try AdsBridge, we provide plenty of features that help you easily set up successful campaigns. We have Basic FREE prcing plan and best support team. All the tutorial and information available on our web-site.

Have a nice day!
Regards.

Prosper202/Tracking202 (the tracking program is actually Tracking202 within the overall framework Prosper202) is hands down THE BEST free tracker. Yes, there is a huge learning curve and I actually wouldn't suggest a newbie to use this UNLESS they have a moderate to strong background in programming. Once you get in there and put it all together, figure everything out such as tracking IDs, pixels, etc. it's quite lovely. They really did a number with this program and I am constantly impressed by the GUI. :-D

Well I dont understand why Offerit is there in the list , its a affiliate network platform rather than tracker.
Moreover IMobitrax must be listed at the top, as it was the one that gave birth to all mobile trackers.

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently checked the latest threads on voting for the tracker. Didn’t vote myself, sorry…

Of course, seeing Voluum on top of the list was not a surprise at all, and I would agree, if only I haven’t come across some info on the net.

There’s a rumor about Voluum being unfair. People say they’ve created a big media buy team that steals the information about traffic sources, private offers and other stuff from clients and insolently uses the insights and data.

So i question what is still the best option among all??

Hey, we provide plenty of features that help you easily set up successful campaigns. We have FREE pricing plan and best support team. All the tutorial and information available.

Have a nice day!
Regards.

How well does AdsBridge respond to multiple Mobile offers in different Geos?... typically I have installed a self hosted tracker on a cloud server in each Geo which is a pain. I was using FunnelFlux

Thanks for any statistics.

Last edited:
Voted for Prosper202 as this is what I am using currently.

sorely missing Funnelflux here, I would love to use this one if I could afford!

@vidb thx man, for a good word!

Hey, @MikroB

You could easily set this flow on AdsBridge with the help of TDS :)
To do this, please, come on 2nd step of Campaign creation "Targetting settings" and add paths for your offers, like: Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-02-23 15.52.05.png”. If you need to devide your traffic by any other rules, you could also add them to the path - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-02-23 15.54.48.png”

Hope, this answer could be useful.
Feel free to contact our support. I always glad to help you!

Yes, but Adsbridge is NOT free though, right? Only for 30 days, then you pay monthly / annually correct?

Yes, you are right is free, but limited only for 30-days, I think it's enough to get used to the platform and try it out.
so, after you can make a decision worth it or not. Btw, you can pay for the one month, or save 15% on each month paying annualy.

In case you find difficulties setting it up, lemme know pls;)

Prosper202/Tracking202 (the tracking program is actually Tracking202 within the overall framework Prosper202) is hands down THE BEST free tracker. Yes, there is a huge learning curve and I actually wouldn't suggest a newbie to use this UNLESS they have a moderate to strong background in programming. Once you get in there and put it all together, figure everything out such as tracking IDs, pixels, etc. it's quite lovely. They really did a number with this program and I am constantly impressed by the GUI. :-D

Hello dear, Please can you help me setup my campaign? for over one week I've been trryna get Prosper202 to track my MaxBounty conversions!

MI
Back