Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Voluum

Official Voluum

voluum

The Dojo Member
Service Manager
dyhpz_kdibu_2019-05-23_13_22_07.png

Voluum is the most technologically advanced tracking solution built for affiliate marketers. Our proprietary technology ensures zero downtime, enables you to scale your campaigns infinitely and allows you to load reports even with billions of clicks worth of data. It's also free until the end of March 2014.

Our team takes all feedback very seriously - if you ever have a feature request just shoot us a ticket and it will be added to our pipeline (sometimes your features go live to our production servers within days).

Last edited:
As Tommy mentioned, it's free until the end of March 2014 as we're in open Beta. As it's a hosted (SaaS) solution, there will be a monthly subscription fee after that period. We're still devising the pricing plan, but I can guarantee it will be competitive.

This is something I will look into., but seeing that there will be a monthly fee down the road sounds disappointing., Don't want to be negative. But If i need to pay for a hosted service, i will just stick bevo,
Sending just under 100 000 clicks a week without any issues. that is slightly under half mil clicks a month. mobaff offered 1million clicks for free users.

Thanks for the feedback! We're still in the process of finalizing our pricing model - and I've noted down your points. We're going to announcing the official pricing at the end of January so that there won't be any surprises for users taking advantage of the free trial period.

It's worth mentioning that what really differentiates us from the other platforms is our approach to development. We currently have a team of 12 in-house developers working on Voluum - and we're continuing to grow that team. We currently release new features every week. Having said that, as a Voluum user you're able to write us with your feature request(s) and it's very likely that we'll have that developed for you - if we deem that your request would be useful for other users as well, you may even see it live on our production servers within days.

We want to sustain an environment where Voluum evolves with our users needs - and so the monthly fee won't be something you pay to 'maintain' the platform but something that will fuel the evolution of the platform.

Thanks for the feedback! We're still in the process of finalizing our pricing model - and I've noted down your points. We're going to announcing the official pricing at the end of January so that there won't be any surprises for users taking advantage of the free trial period.

It's worth mentioning that what really differentiates us from the other platforms is our approach to development. We currently have a team of 12 in-house developers working on Voluum - and we're continuing to grow that team. We currently release new features every week. Having said that, as a Voluum user you're able to write us with your feature request(s) and it's very likely that we'll have that developed for you - if we deem that your request would be useful for other users as well, you may even see it live on our production servers within days.

We want to sustain an environment where Voluum evolves with our users needs - and so the monthly fee won't be something you pay to 'maintain' the platform but something that will fuel the evolution of the platform.

I will post a review once I've pushed some significant traffic through Voluum but from my initial setup I can say that this is an outstanding 'looking' service. Clean and clear interface that enables speedy campaign setup.

As mentioned, once I've tested it's capabilities I will be back with a review but we're off to a great start!

I will post a review once I've pushed some significant traffic through Voluum but from my initial setup I can say that this is an outstanding 'looking' service. Clean and clear interface that enables speedy campaign setup.

As mentioned, once I've tested it's capabilities I will be back with a review but we're off to a great start!

Hey guys and gals!

Just noticed this service, I don't think people wants to pay per click for your tracker. if I were to pay per click tracking platform, I would just go use cake or hasoffers.

This is what Nana has done with p202 which turned me off.

allwebmedia and others may agree with me.

Good luck!

Below are few recommendations I think would really help improve this tracking platform.

Being able to redirect traffic based on specific browser, ISP and OS

Being able to view specific OS versions in drill down reports for example whether a click came from a mobile device running android 2.2 or android 4.1

Being able to view device resolution.Thanks

I’ve been using the Voluum tracking platform for about 2 weeks now and I have to say it is a brilliant platform but could be so much more (and probably will be in time).

Ease of use

First of its really easy to use you can pull up reports by simply selecting your current campaigns and right clicking, which makes it easy to access drill-down reports. All your statistics are nicely laid out for you and are very easy to read and analyse

Setting up campaigns and custom domains

I found setting up a custom tracking domain straight forward but this is probably because I have set up a sub-domain before but the instructions on setting this up for the first time is clear and easy to understand.

Setting up new offers, landing pages and campaigns is not very hard at all but I feel that the help documentation provided in some areas is very poor and could be better explained there are no videos telling you step by step how to setup your first campaign which I feel would be very useful to some one who has never used a tracking platform before.

Redirects and accurate reporting

Voluum has supper fast 302 redirects (standard http redirects) from my tests about 55 milliseconds depending on your location, however the double meta refresh redirect is not so fast but I spouse this is to be expected as the more redirects you have the longer it takes a visitor to reach your landing page so am not sure this is something that can be improved on or not.

Loading reports is very quick and I haven’t run in to any issues at all when pulling up reports. Missing conversions seems to be the only issue on the reporting side of things. Even after inserting click IDs manually these missing conversions are still not updated in to the tracker it’s not a huge amount roughly about 1 out of 100 conversions don’t seem to record.

There are 2 things I do think they really need to add to the reports and that’s being able to view specific OS versions in drill down reports for example whether a click came from a mobile device running android 2.2 or android 4.1 and being able to view device resolution.

Setting redirect rules

This is probably the only thing that really lets Voluum down for me at the moment; a lot of the newer affiliate tracking platforms like imobitrax and mobaff Tracker allow the user to set redirect rules based on a devices specific browser, ISP and OS, unfortunately Voluum dose not have this feature as of yet.

My final verdict

Voluum is a very good tracking platform and the guys at code wise have done an incredible job however the tracker is young and they still need to add certain capabilities and fix the little bugs in order for it to be an AMAZING tracking platform but there on the right track.

Last edited:
Pretty great platform, haven't tried myself but other guys told me.

So since a few guys asked if I can integrate my new multi-variate testing tool ( LPOptimizer - easy landing page optimization ) with your product, can you tell me how can I access your API to create/delete LPs.

Do you have a documentation for that?
Do you have someone responsible for API and integrations so I can talk more about this subject?

Thanks

Last edited:
Met the Voluum guys at ASW14. Seem like good guys that really care about their product. I'm going to take a closer look over the next month or so as I launch some new campaigns and I'll leave my feedback :)

MI
Back