The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

awesome thread. one question.... how would you set this up on your OWN offer? I use clickbank and i'm having a bitch of time trying to set this up to track the upsells etc.

@servandosilva thanks for the reply dude. I'll give it a look. The idea I had was to run it through an affiliate account... and give myself 100% commissions... so this way it ends up being the same as running it as a vendor... but i think without the hassles...

I like vouum being a Saas... cuz there's just less expense with not having another server to pay for...

but will checkout flux and see whats up.

Hi! It was much of use to read your guide! Thank you for that but the second part you promised on DOJO no longer exists (( Have you by the chance published it someplace else?
** To learn how to properly add offers and use subids, tokens and Postback URLs, you can read the rest of the guide DOJO **

It would help me a lot since I managed to set up the traffic source right (I gues) but now there is a problem with the "Offer" settings. What I mean is that {externalid} token is used for postback settings. And after that we need to add a clickid parameter to the offer link. BUT they don't match! There is no {externalid} token availiable for URL just {clickid} token. Just don't get the logic of this one in Voluum .. Could you pls help?

Hi! It was much of use to read your guide! Thank you for that but the second part you promised on DOJO no longer exists (( Have you by the chance published it someplace else?
** To learn how to properly add offers and use subids, tokens and Postback URLs, you can read the rest of the guide DOJO **

It would help me a lot since I managed to set up the traffic source right (I gues) but now there is a problem with the "Offer" settings. What I mean is that {externalid} token is used for postback settings. And after that we need to add a clickid parameter to the offer link. BUT they don't match! There is no {externalid} token availiable for URL just {clickid} token. Just don't get the logic of this one in Voluum .. Could you pls help?

If you read the first post it states that this thread was updated and has all of the guide in it.

banners
Back