The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

Do you only need a VPS to make landing pages or do you need a domain hosted in a VPS to make landing pages?
Also when using landing pages do you track them with Voluum or only the offer page? Will Voluum track those who went to my landing pages and then to the offer page and convert?

Do you only need a VPS to make landing pages or do you need a domain hosted in a VPS to make landing pages?
Also when using landing pages do you track them with Voluum or only the offer page? Will Voluum track those who went to my landing pages and then to the offer page and convert?
1. You need both a VPS and a domain name to put your landers there.
2. Yes, Voluum can track both the landing page and the offer page results.

No, but that one is easy.

1. create your lander on your VPS
2. Add your click link from voluum (click the gear icon, setup tab) to the call to action
3. Add your lander URL to voluum and select a country/name
4. When you create a campaign, just add the lander instead of direct linking.

Can I setup lander and direct link in same campaign in Voluum?

Last edited:
servandosilva, I just want to say that I joined this forum and paid for the affkit+dojo lifetime membership just because of this forum post.

first of all thanks for this detailed post. second of all I have a question for you.
What do you think about digitalocean+cloudflare for hosting landing pages and ads instead of VPS? im just not a big fan of all that extra weight of cpanel and other software running in VPS that I dont need. a simple ubuntu 14.0.4 LTS minimal OS with WP easyengine install along with fail2ban+ufw and cloudflare, using namecheap for registrar and cloudflare for DNS/web application firewall.

will voluum be another cname in my cloudflare dns then I assume? thanks,

servandosilva, I just want to say that I joined this forum and paid for the affkit+dojo lifetime membership just because of this forum post.

first of all thanks for this detailed post. second of all I have a question for you.
What do you think about digitalocean+cloudflare for hosting landing pages and ads instead of VPS? im just not a big fan of all that extra weight of cpanel and other software running in VPS that I dont need. a simple ubuntu 14.0.4 LTS minimal OS with WP easyengine install along with fail2ban+ufw and cloudflare, using namecheap for registrar and cloudflare for DNS/web application firewall.

will voluum be another cname in my cloudflare dns then I assume? thanks,
Hey man. Glad to hear that!

Digital Ocean + Cloudfare should be enough as long as you're not using PHP on your landers. In fact, it will give you better results than using a single VPS unless all your traffic is coming from the same country. Go ahead and let us know how it goes!

Hi Servandosilva,

Everything is okay! but I have a question that I can find any information in W4 networks to track with Voluum. They are using HitPath as tracking software. Do you know to track with this network type? please help!

Thanks so much again! Good work guy.

Hi Servandosilva,

Everything is okay! but I have a question that I can find any information in W4 networks to track with Voluum. They are using HitPath as tracking software. Do you know to track with this network type? please help!

Thanks so much again! Good work guy.
I don't, but if you post a few screenshots of the tokens they use (for subids and postbacks), we should be able to help you. All tracking is made similar.

Is voluum only for mobile offer tracking? also for pc offer?
and how to set up biding for Zeropark and Decisive and except Postback Url conversion pixel is ok? if so how to set up the pixel?need thank you page? thank you for tell me:)

Is voluum only for mobile offer tracking? also for pc offer?
and how to set up biding for Zeropark and Decisive and except Postback Url conversion pixel is ok? if so how to set up the pixel?need thank you page? thank you for tell me:)

Hello. Yes, volume works for both Desktop and Mobile traffic.

No thank you page needed, my friend. I explain how to setup the postback in the first page of this thread :)

Hello. Yes, volume works for both Desktop and Mobile traffic.

No thank you page needed, my friend. I explain how to setup the postback in the first page of this thread :)

thanks:) but about biding for Zeropark and Decisive and are there other traffic platforms and how to add it ,please example for me !

thanks:) but about biding for Zeropark and Decisive and are there other traffic platforms and how to add it ,please example for me !
Sorry, I don't understand your question.

What do you mean by "but about biding for zeropark and decisive?"
The bids are set on the campaign for each traffic source, and not exactly related to the tracker unless they have a {cpc} token or something similar.

my mean is that how to set up something about decisive traffic source campaign flow step by step,have not used it ,want to understand it and there are other better traffic source to zeropark or decisive? can list it here:) thanks.

my mean is that how to set up something about decisive traffic source campaign flow step by step,have not used it ,want to understand it and there are other better traffic source to zeropark or decisive? can list it here:) thanks.
There are no better traffic sources. Some traffic sources are good for some niches and some for others. You've got to test them all.

About how to setup other traffic sources, you can check their tokens on the FAQ of each traffic source. If you ask for one in particular, that's fine, but nobody will put a screenshot of all the sources because there are hundreds of them.

For VPS I use DigitalOcean service, they have really fast connections and have Data Centrs around the world.
and really cheap! 5 USD per month...
Register here and get 10$ (so you can run your VPS 2 moths for free!)

MI
Back