The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Voluum OR Adsbridge ??? Which Is Best?

Ronak Dervaliya

affiliate
Any one tell me ?? voluum Or adsbridge ? which is best ? and which tracking software are re targeting likes if someone Reclick on offer it goes to another Offer

Any one tell me ?? voluum Or adsbridge ? which is best ? and which tracking software are re targeting likes if someone Reclick on offer it goes to another Offer

Hi, Ronak Dervaliya
It certainly depends on your budget, but there are other tracking systems which can deal with your issue and meet other requirements. Try BeMob tracker. Using its Basic option, you get unlimited access to this tracker absolutely for free. Let me know if you want me to tell you more about it.

Hi, Ronak Dervaliya
It certainly depends on your budget, but there are other tracking systems which can deal with your issue and meet other requirements. Try BeMob tracker. Using its Basic option, you get unlimited access to this tracker absolutely for free. Let me know if you want me to tell you more about it.
That sounds interesting...Is anybody using this tracker?

I am a bit biased, and I won't speak poorly about another solution.

I can list for you the advantages of our system specifically however.

AdsBridge offers daily capping, automatic campaign optimization, a landing page builder/editor and hosting, multi-user access, very competitive pricing, and highly responsive customer service.

We will answer any question you may have, and help you during setup. Our support team (support@adsbridge.com) will be happy to help!

Also feel free to PM me here for specific questions, and I'll ba happy to chat.

-Zach

Thank you for this! This is going to make my decision a lot easier. What exactly is automatic campaign optimization? (I guess that's a question for Zach Adsbridge). I like the sound of it, but does it cost more? Voluum doesn't have it?

Hi!

Voluum and AdsBridge, that is the question!

There's a whole lotta great feedback about Voluum, for all the features and perks which are available to users.

You can also check some articles about the affiliate tracker in the Mobidea Academy to learn more!

Cheers!

That sounds interesting...Is anybody using this tracker?
I have signed with them and the first impression I had that this is a excellent tracker. It has all the whistles and bells that the others have and it is free.. And when you starting in AM, every penny counts... I have not sent real traffic yet but if you know how to setup Adsbridge, this one is very similar even with the same templates. When you need more Pro features, the pricing is not that bad compared to the others. The only drawback at the moment that I notice in relation to the others is the loading speed. Is a bit slow compared to Adsbridge but as soon I start to use it in real life campaigns I will see if this is a problem. If you need to sign with BeMob use this link
BeMob

I have Adsbridge as well and it's great BTW. but I think the price gap between Basic and Pro is huge, considering that the pro features like tracking impressions and CPM prices models could be integrated on intermediate level IMHO. I have used their support on the dashboard chat and honestly, you have to be patient. I have not tried their support through Skype though. But overall is good.

I have not tried Volumm yet.

Thank you for this! This is going to make my decision a lot easier. What exactly is automatic campaign optimization? (I guess that's a question for Zach Adsbridge). I like the sound of it, but does it cost more? Voluum doesn't have it?
The automatic campaign optimization feature allows for your most successful campaigns to be sent a larger portion of traffic, to save money, and not waste clicks/leads! Auto-optimization algorithm defines the share of each offer and/or landing page in a certain path in each campaign. The more EPC (earnings per click) offer and/or landing page has the more share it will get. You can check out a full explanation here!

Hope this helps! :)

-Zach

I have signed with them and the first impression I had that this is a excellent tracker. It has all the whistles and bells that the others have and it is free.. And when you starting in AM, every penny counts... I have not sent real traffic yet but if you know how to setup Adsbridge, this one is very similar even with the same templates. When you need more Pro features, the pricing is not that bad compared to the others. The only drawback at the moment that I notice in relation to the others is the loading speed. Is a bit slow compared to Adsbridge but as soon I start to use it in real life campaigns I will see if this is a problem. If you need to sign with BeMob use this link
BeMob

I have Adsbridge as well and it's great BTW. but I think the price gap between Basic and Pro is huge, considering that the pro features like tracking impressions and CPM prices models could be integrated on intermediate level IMHO. I have used their support on the dashboard chat and honestly, you have to be patient. I have not tried their support through Skype though. But overall is good.

I have not tried Volumm yet.

First of all, let me thank you for your feedback. The best advertising is done by satisfied users :)
We absolutely sure that tracking is an essential part of a successful advertising campaign, therefore it should be affordable and simple. That's what we tried to accomplish.
Concerning the loading speed, we are working hard on this question at the moment and it will no longer be a problem.
If you have any questions, just PM me or contact our support at support@bemob.com

Hi All,
We are a new affiliate tracking software in the market and we are so proud of it! We have a great developers team and product management to meet customers needs in the best way possible. If you are a new in the affiliates and looking for a cheap solution check out our new killer pricing! Also, don't miss to create your FREE TRIAL and test it with no financial risk.

banners
Back