propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Voluum & Landing Pages

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by richb4_22, Jul 22, 2014.

1. richb4_22

richb4_22 Affiliate affiliate

Good Day Marketers,

Im trying to run a offer & i ran into a speed bump. I contacted Voluum support before coming here but after 7 hours of no help, I've decided to ask you guys. After setting up the campaign I'm trying to run in Voluum, voluum gave me the "campaign url" but the URL is not leading the LP to the Offer. When Clicking CTA on my LP nothing happens the page reloads. Am I doing something wrong? I need voluum to give me a link for my offer! I doubled checked my affiliate link, its correct. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Thank You!!

2. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

On your call to action did you use your click URL? It should look something like this http://track.yoururl.com/click

You can find it in settings then setup.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. richb4_22

Thank you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I need to keep the campaign url in the code of my LP? Or is it just for my Traffic source? My Click URL will be the same for all campaigns?

4. cashmoneyaffiliate

No problem mate :)

No you don't need to keep your campaign url in the code of your LP.

Yes your click URL is always the same.

2 people like this.
  5. richb4_22

So Yesterday I thought This was working, but now the error Im getting is ; Error 400

Visit data was missing when handling click: URL parameter 'voluumdata' is missing. what does this mean?

6. cashmoneyaffiliate

That normally happens when you click on your CTA click link 'without' going through your Voluum campaign URL to your landing page.

Works like this: Vlouum campaign URL passes data to click link on landing page -----> click link sends visitor to right offer

So if you don't go through your Voluum campaign URL no data is passed to the click URL.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. David Kevern

David Kevern Affiliate affiliate

I need some help please my voluumdata is missing & I can't claim my prize because of this

8. David Kevern

David Kevern Affiliate affiliate

Hi I ran into a speed bump as well I am trying to claim a prize off a facebook page but when I select is it says "I should reroute the click through my campain URL Details:URL parameter & that my voluumdata is missing

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed