The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum alternatives

Hey guys!
Since Voluum is shutting down Newbie Plan in two weeks are there any alternatives?
Since I'm not pushing that kind of traffic yet, It would be just an extra cost and either way you can setup prosper202 on a VPN for way cheaper and get better restults imo.
Help a brother out!

Kris, does AdsBridge still have a free trial/starter plan? They were going to terminate it in July. Or still available? I'm looking forward to creating and testing my LPs with it.

I only know about Voluum deleting their free plan, don't know anything about AdsBridge. I have their free account for testing, but they also have $19 per month account with all the features (I think)

Kris, does AdsBridge still have a free trial/starter plan? They were going to terminate it in July. Or still available? I'm looking forward to creating and testing my LPs with it.

Thanks for your question. :)
In fact, our pricing model has already gone live in April. You can choose the most affordable subscription plan here.
We give everyone a chance to test the AdsBridge technology within the scope of a Basic subscription (up to 100k visits) for FREE, and the good news is that the functionality is not limited! We want you to have an insider’s look and try all benefits on practice before your make your final decision.
While using AdsBridge, you can choose a subscription that suits your needs: Basic (up to 100K visits for free), Starter (for newbies with small amount of traffic), and Professional (for professionals with amount of traffic up to 1M visits).
Also, we do not charge for clicks or conversions, only visits are counted.

Please PM me if you have any additional questions.

How long do you use them? Are they stable?

Thanks in advance

I didn't do any comparision tests between AdsBridge and other solutions. So if you are asking about technical stuff like redirect time, response time, etc. I can't tell you.

But in general, they seem ok, they have nearly similar features to those from Voluum, plus they also offer landing page builder, which is really useful.

We give everyone a chance to test the AdsBridge technology within the scope of a Basic subscription (up to 100k visits) for FREE, and the good news is that the functionality is not limited! We want you to have an insider’s look and try all benefits on practice before your make your final decision.

Either this isn't true, or your PLANS page is incorrect as it clearly shows many features unavailable with the free plan.... Please clarify

Hi, I just visited adsbridge pricing and I saw that for the basic $25 you can't get "Detecting unique users", and "Affiliate network integration", so without those it wouldn't make sense to track any campaign, you can do even more for free on google analytics...

The next option is $75, which is 25% cheaper than Voluum, but paying $899 right off the bat without testing their platform, is, in kind words... -not a smart move.

Anyhows, if anyone of you guys know of any other Voluum alternatives that are worth a shout, send me a PM or just reply to my thread.
thx!

Hi, I just visited adsbridge pricing and I saw that for the basic $25 you can't get "Detecting unique users", and "Affiliate network integration", so without those it wouldn't make sense to track any campaign, you can do even more for free on google analytics...

The next option is $75, which is 25% cheaper than Voluum, but paying $899 right off the bat without testing their platform, is, in kind words... -not a smart move.

Anyhows, if anyone of you guys know of any other Voluum alternatives that are worth a shout, send me a PM or just reply to my thread.
thx!

Hey @urbanlegion, thanks for your message, I'll be glad to clarify you everything:) I saw you was confused with annual and monthly plans.

First of all we have following monthly plans: Basic (limited to 50,000 visits), Starter $29 (100,000/month), Professional $89 (1,000,000 visits/month), Business $359 and Enterprise $699. The most popular among our clients is Pro plan, as the price complies the features and quality. Here you can check our annual subscriptions Screenshot “AdsBridge Pricing _ Traffic tracker for performance marketers - Google Chrome 2016-07-08 10.11.53.png”. Pricing is here AdsBridge Pricing | Traffic tracker for performance marketers

We offer a free subscription for newbies, who want to learn what is tracking and how it basically works. Starter is still limited to visits, Pro is kind of more expensive, but it serves advanced features, which our product team develop and test all the time, as well as high-quality support assistance, so I think the price is reasonable. Btw, exclusively for Fix forum members we made a great discount Discount - AdsBridge 25% OFF Coupon Code. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

So pls check the pricing once again, in case you need any help, feel free to contact me;)

thx!

You're welcome to try trackingdesk. Lot's of integrations with traffic sources and affiliate networks. There is a free plan which comes with certain restrictions, and the next plan is $50.
Pm me if you need some details.
good luck!

banners
Back