The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Visitor`s trust = $$$

kjrocker

Get your fix Ninja!
Hey guys hope you all are doing well. I always try to write more about newbie’s because if you are already making money you won`t need any suggestions lol .

Anyways one of the common and major mistake all newbie’s make is they always want money in their pockets without doing any hard work , Yes that`s true browse this forums and you will find many people who are asking about direct linking offers, easy traffic method etc etc Direct linking is actually not something which gives you long-term results .

Let’s say I am using 7search (discussed a lot these days) and I am promoting Iphone 4 email submit offer. When I create an ad on 7search I will write something like “Get a FREE Iphone 4S”.

Now the question is what is your opinion how many times in a day a person goes through such ads? Thing is these kind of offers are over used and what a internet user thinks about such ads? “Oh its scam”

This is the reason offers don`t convert and you lose money. Now what all you need is to build trust. If first impression of a visitor is like “it its scam “he will never give away his email or complete offer .So all you need to do is to gain trust of people once they do trust you they won`t hesitate to fill out offer. that is done by creating a landing page,They are over used, Thousand of affiliates like you are promoting them .

Let’s say you are selling a product or giving away free e-book, why will a user opt in your mailing list when you are not providing information what this e-book is about? So don`t ever rely on offer landing page. All you need to learn in order to succeed in CPA Marketing or even in general marketing is to learn how to gain one`s trust . Once you figure it out things go very easy.

Keep in mind CPA Marketing is a proper business and take it as business there is no shortcut or set and forget thing.

Many people run after traffic what I have learned from my experience is that before learning how to generate traffic you should learn how to gain people`s trust once you know it you can do whatever you want ,And promote whatever offer you want .

Hope that makes sense

I love to see articles like this on the forum. They are a win win for everybody!!

OK, so your suggestion for creating trust is to share information about the product you're offering in exchange for their email address?

I'll offer another one:

Share part of your personal story relevant to the product you're giving away. What was happening to you, and how the info similar to this product was helpful in solving a problem.

People will read this and feel that they know a bit about you. Those visitors who are experiencing the same problem will go for it right away because the reason resonates with them.

banners
Back