The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Vimeo-ogads] Journey To Buy a car 3K 40 Days Goal

Hi there
Today i wante to start the First day of My Journey to Make 3K in 40 Days or Less
Im already with youtube + ogads Method
So far i made The total Of
Day 1 :
30-06-2016

upload_2016-6-30_5-41-58.png

Total OF All Time : $32.80

So i i said My Goal in Internet Marketing is Make 3000$ in 40 Day so That means 75$ a day is My Daily Goal
I wIil work Only with YT
My Goal in Real Life is To buy A car Will Update My Thread Later

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-30_5-38-16.png
    upload_2016-6-30_5-38-16.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 88
I can say I am so happy for you. Having targets and goals is the best thing that you can ever do. They will keep motivating you to even work extreamly harder. What I will urge you to do is just stay focused on the goal, have daily milestones so that you can be able to work towards achieving them. You can say after every 8 hours you need to have made $25 so as to make the $75 daily target a reality. It is time to work extreamly hard, looking forward for that car.

I can say I am so happy for you. Having targets and goals is the best thing that you can ever do. They will keep motivating you to even work extreamly harder. What I will urge you to do is just stay focused on the goal, have daily milestones so that you can be able to work towards achieving them. You can say after every 8 hours you need to have made $25 so as to make the $75 daily target a reality. It is time to work extreamly hard, looking forward for that car.
Hi There i Would Say Thank You So much for your Comment
All My Respect For You

So far Day 2 - |01-07-2016| All Time : 39.25
i will try to start promoting Somme E-books online i will make 1 videos Now For upcoming Lunch Maybe i will make somme money

MI
Back