propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video Marketing Cheat Sheet 2015

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Super Marketer, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Super Marketer

Super Marketer Affiliate affiliate

I am just wondering that there are more than 7 billion videos watched each and every day on Facebook and YouTube. One thing is clear customers are hungry for videos. That is why I like to share a video marketing cheat sheet with you. Hope you like it.

[​IMG]

2. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

This is a great source of information. I like it actually and wondering by reading that 50% of the customers love to read their email which containing videos. This is actually great I never thought about it. Will try it for my next newsletter. Thank you.

seeqer likes this.
  3. Anonymous Marketer

Anonymous Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Yup, this is definition right now. If you are doing digital marketing and don't use the video marketing then you are behind in this decay.

4. Sebastian Hanson

Sebastian Hanson Affiliate affiliate

Thanks. Looking for this type of post. Nice infographic.

5. autospec

autospec Affiliate affiliate

Yup video is very important for my business. I saw most of the customers watch a video in order to see the action in real time. It's the great opportunity for us to give a clear-cut knowledge by video marketing. By the way, thank you for your nice infographic.

6. Erik Kyle

Erik Kyle Affiliate affiliate

Videos are also an extremely useful substitute for text and they help retain visitors for longer. In fact, videos can increase your conversion rate by up to 80% according to a research conducted by Eyeview.

While 60% visitors prefer watching a short clip than reading a text, there’s got to be certain pointers that you have to keep in mind when making and using the video.
    here is an article how you can make more conversion through Video and visual,have a look hope it will really help you out

Increase Your Landing Page Conversion with Visuals

seeqer likes this.
  7. Mia Gibbons

Mia Gibbons Affiliate affiliate

Ya do agree with you subtitle are helped you to increase your audience, especially for the non-English countries.

seeqer likes this.
  8. vickyjoe

vickyjoe Affiliate affiliate

These days people love to learn by watching not reading!

9. JH1nz

JH1nz Affiliate affiliate

Very nice infographic. I must admit, I too like watching videos as opposed to reading, simply because Im lazy.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed