The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Video Marketing Cheat Sheet 2015

Super Marketer

affiliate
I am just wondering that there are more than 7 billion videos watched each and every day on Facebook and YouTube. One thing is clear customers are hungry for videos. That is why I like to share a video marketing cheat sheet with you. Hope you like it.

animoto_final_updated_highres.png

This is a great source of information. I like it actually and wondering by reading that 50% of the customers love to read their email which containing videos. This is actually great I never thought about it. Will try it for my next newsletter. Thank you.

Yup video is very important for my business. I saw most of the customers watch a video in order to see the action in real time. It's the great opportunity for us to give a clear-cut knowledge by video marketing. By the way, thank you for your nice infographic.

Videos are also an extremely useful substitute for text and they help retain visitors for longer. In fact, videos can increase your conversion rate by up to 80% according to a research conducted by Eyeview.

While 60% visitors prefer watching a short clip than reading a text, there’s got to be certain pointers that you have to keep in mind when making and using the video.
here is an article how you can make more conversion through Video and visual,have a look hope it will really help you out

Increase Your Landing Page Conversion with Visuals

Very nice infographic. I must admit, I too like watching videos as opposed to reading, simply because Im lazy.

banners
Back