monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video Hosting Required

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Jeennor, May 23, 2016.

1. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

I have a client who need video hosting services for his new project.
    The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
    I know Hostplay.com offers nice hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
    Have you ever used its video hosting services?

2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I haven't used HostPlay, but I have used Sprout. Sprout is pretty good, Vimeo is good too.

4. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Hostplay.com is the host to use. Their support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.

Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

Think that VPS will work fine for your needs.

2 people like this.
  5. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

I have done a search and found nice discounts on Hostplay.com hosting solutions:
    I believe this web hosting is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

6. utdream

utdream Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

+1 for Vimeo. Their product is high quality for not a lot of money. Worth it.

7. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

I can give my vote for hostplay.com and their hosting services.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI