The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

very confused on CPA

MonetizationDaily

affiliate
so i know a lot of offers require email submits, form submits, etc, and theres several different categories, but I'm having trouble finding out whats actually required to be submitted for me to get paid.

I've been promoting email submits and have received hundreds of clicks (340 now) from 3 different offers with no conversions... I'm having trouble believing that all the offer I'm promoting requires just an email submit .. considering 340 people have clicked on it and NONE have put in their email..

that sounds a little wrong..

anyways, is there a way to find out what has to be done for the offer to be marked as completed? 90% of cpa offers just take me to continuous offers and submissions.. how do i know whats actually required to be completed for the offer to be marked as done? thanks a lot heroes !

Hi @MonetizationDaily
I have found that email submit offers have several more fields, even 2nd and 3rd pages for visitors to fill out before you get your conversion. Many affiliate networks have a testing feature for the conversion process. I always check the entire process to find out what a visitor needs to do for a conversion. You will find that there are few email only conversions. Most are full forms with a lot more blanks to fill. Check out your offers thoroughly before promoting them. 340 clicks is more than enough traffic - as long as it is well targeted - to get a few conversions. Most of my lead/email submit campaigns have ranged from a low of 3% to a high of 20% conversions.

Hi @MonetizationDaily
I have found that email submit offers have several more fields, even 2nd and 3rd pages for visitors to fill out before you get your conversion. Many affiliate networks have a testing feature for the conversion process. I always check the entire process to find out what a visitor needs to do for a conversion. You will find that there are few email only conversions. Most are full forms with a lot more blanks to fill. Check out your offers thoroughly before promoting them. 340 clicks is more than enough traffic - as long as it is well targeted - to get a few conversions. Most of my lead/email submit campaigns have ranged from a low of 3% to a high of 20% conversions.
interesting.. i see.. well, what offers do you recommend? Im brand new to affiliate marketing but spent hours last night studying marketing streams (free), so i can get started before i start building up sites, paid traffic, etc.

let me know if you can, it'd really help, thanks!

interesting.. i see.. well, what offers do you recommend? Im brand new to affiliate marketing but spent hours last night studying marketing streams (free), so i can get started before i start building up sites, paid traffic, etc.

let me know if you can, it'd really help, thanks!

Subscribe to affiliate manager blog and affiliate marketers blog. Often they send emails and invitation to webinars that can contain good information or good ideas on how to make money online. Even if they are trying to sell you stuff *subtily*, it is still good information and you do not waste your time with google or Bing just to stumble by luck on up to date tools or up to date methods that can help you out.

There is also the Dojo that will be helpful. They are good tricks but it focus more on paying traffic and less on free traffic like SEO or instagram.

Either way, time is money, the less you waste time looking for information, the more time you have to test and find out what works for you. In the beginning, it is going to suck. Look at the follow along of other people. Everyone has a hard time but those who persist and learn how to master the fundamentals, make it eventually.

Once you have a good approach and reach a critical mass of success, you can make steady money.

Subscribe to affiliate manager blog and affiliate marketers blog. Often they send emails and invitation to webinars that can contain good information or good ideas on how to make money online. Even if they are trying to sell you stuff *subtily*, it is still good information and you do not waste your time with google or Bing just to stumble by luck on up to date tools or up to date methods that can help you out.

There is also the Dojo that will be helpful. They are good tricks but it focus more on paying traffic and less on free traffic like SEO or instagram.

Either way, time is money, the less you waste time looking for information, the more time you have to test and find out what works for you. In the beginning, it is going to suck. Look at the follow along of other people. Everyone has a hard time but those who persist and learn how to master the fundamentals, make it eventually.

Once you have a good approach and reach a critical mass of success, you can make steady money.

These are some wise words from @seeqer Joining the dojo and @cashmoneyaffiliate 's mobile immersion is a good investment. I will be joining both of them this month.

When you see the earnings reports from those well into $500+ per day or something like that, they have a lot of campaigns they tested before they found what works. I also have found that you want to pick one traffic source, one vertical, and get really good at those two elements rather than jumping around. I made the jumping around mistake for a long, long time. Now I hammer on the same traffic source and only a few verticals. This approach turned a campaign that was doing nothing into one that had a strong positive ROI.

Keep building campaigns, learning, and your day will come.

MI
Back