The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vdopia is a Scam!

Michael Rendy

affiliate
Hi,

Does any of you use Vdopia's Ad Network? Vdopia has yet fulfilled their payment since May of 2016 and today is January 2017. In accordance to their promise they should be paying every 90 days prior to the published ads date, thus they should have payed up to September 2016. Has any of you experience anything of the sort like this while working with them?

In all honesty I do not want to write this, but I felt cheated and I feel obliged to spread this in the forum so that others that are looking to partner up with Vdopia knows what they are going into.

I have send them email countless times, even to those of their representative in my country, yet none of them has responded. Their total outstanding payable from May - Sept 2016 holds up to $2,065,35
while their Payable up to now that is Oct - Dec 2016 is $899.24
Though that might not be that big of a figure, but still who are they do scam and do as they please.

These are the evidence :
MAY-SEPT-2016.JPG

OCT-DEC%2B2016.JPG

and these are some of our emails
01.png

02.png

03.png

I implore to any of you not to use Vdopia's Ad Network simply because they scam! So far we have stopped using their ads. That doesn't mean we do not expect our rightful payment!

Moved from the Pay Per Click forum. Do not post complaints in any forum except the Disputes forum.

why did you continue to send them traffic until last month?

Excellent question!

@Michael Rendy - this is your first post in our community. Are you here only to complain, or are you planning on becoming an engaged member of our community? We hope that you will take advantage of the learning opportunities here and to contribute.

Never heard of this network ever since, so I'm guessing this is a definite scam... My advice to you my friend is to sign up with reputable affiliate networks like OfferDaddy. You can find a ton of those is this site's resource page...:)

Always good advice! I've seen a few new networks go belly up fast in the past five years. The affiliate has spent money on running campaigns and never gets reimbursed. It's really sad for the affiliate.

MI
Back