The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

vCommission Review?

We don't work with those guys, so I can't say much about them, anyway, feel free to contact us at Scorpio and we'll give you a hand with anything you need!

I have bad experience with vCommission. As far I know this network is running by some Indian guys. I got 100 leads and 4 conversions but they refuse to pay.

Vcommission Scam!
- I had worked with Vcommission for 3 months and my Affiliate manager said me that they will release all my payment together. Just before one day of payment release she told me that your payment has been rejected. And she refused to pay any single penny even she has committed to release my all payments together.

There are far many better Networks then Vcommission to work with who can be trusted for Payments but for Vcommission i wount recommend it at all. It's a huge scam and you should not risk your time and money in it at all!

Hello, For any queries or issues with vCommission - please get in touch with me at parul.bhargava[at]vcommission.com

Over 18K publishers trust us!
We've been around for 8 years now.
We attend 10 events every year (worldwide) - come meet us.

@joshua & @fakhruddin - We do not accept bad quality & fraud! If you're confident of your quality, get in touch with me. I'll get you reasons for rejection/scrub or your money.

Hello, For any queries or issues with vCommission - please get in touch with me at parul.bhargava[at]vcommission.com

Over 18K publishers trust us!
We've been around for 8 years now.
We attend 10 events every year (worldwide) - come meet us.

@joshua & @fakhruddin - We do not accept bad quality & fraud! If you're confident of your quality, get in touch with me. I'll get you reasons for rejection/scrub or your money.
Once you Approve the Payment and then you Reject it thats not at all Fair thing Madam!
I have got written statements on Skype from your Affiliate Manager @ShjivaniSalaria stating that my Payments have been approved and then she declined for the same.
Check out the Proof Maa'am!!
Vcom scam.jpg

MI
Back