The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Vault Affiliates [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joey babbs

Hello Affiliate Fix members. You are invited to apply at Vault Affiliates Private Network.

Vault Affiliates is a private CPA network specializing in several niches including Diet, Skin, Dating, Auto, Gaming, Downloads, Installs, Email Submits, Finance, Insurance and most recently mobile.

Here are just a few of the great things we offer. We have something for EVERY level of marketer:

High Payouts From the Start

By being very selective on who we invite onto our network, we have established stronger relationships with our advertisers, and so they pay us more, so we pay you more! You don’t have to “prove yourself” to get high rates with us. If you are invited and accepted - We will give you top payouts right from the start!

Highly Experienced Staff

We employ only high level industry professionals to work directly with our publishers, you will have direct access to experienced managers who are available 7 days a week on skype.

Fast On Time Payments

Publishers who qualify for weekly payments receive their payments every Friday. We can send your payment through Wires, Paypal or Payoneer or Paxum. We may even do a custom payment solution if you require it and have higher than normal volume.

High Performance Tracking and Features

Our tracking solution is state-of-the-art and allows for accurate real time tracking and 24-7 support. It also allows for many different features including tiered sub affiliate tracking and you can earn lifetime referral commissions.

Strategy Guides & Case Studies

We beleive we are a step ahead of many networks by providing exclusive high level strategy guides and case studies on popular CPA offers we have. We provide these campaign guides to our top affiliates to help them earn more money with us.

Exclusive Community & Support

We also provide lifetime access to a private and exclusive community we share best practices and build strong partnerships. This includes advanced traffic strategies, templates, marketing graphics and more!

As a contributing member of Affiliate Fix we invite you to Apply to Vault Affiliates Network Today and Watch Your Profits Grow!

Attachments

• vaultaffiliates.png
    vaultaffiliates.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 688
Hello Joey, good to see you back but what makes this network different to your last please?

Hi there Church.
Good question. Firstly I never actually left. I have always been working, but you're right I'm in a different form now.
As for the new company everything you see above is different or enhanced. Here are some other things about the new company:
- We provide dedicated support to publishers since the network is essentially a private network. Some may ask what that means - well basically it means we work only with people we know or meet, or have a good reputation online or have been invited by others. We are very selective on who we work with. (More quality then quantity of affiliates)
- More direct advertiser relationships = better payouts & better conversion rates right out of the gate.
- We provide insider training and offer guides which blow any run of the mill training courses out of the water.
- We are a registered corporation & 100% Canadian based and owned.
- and of course a different management team with a forward thinking vision.

thanks!

Amazing network! Great support too.

I will post a payment proof as soon as I receive my first payment!

Great network with some good exclusive offers.
Their support is one of the best in the industry.

Also, have a nice community - PowerHouse Affiliate Forum and facebook group.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back