The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vagex is opened just today! Don`t miss it!

Dario

After few months well known youtube exchange site for views,likes,subscribers allow registrations again!
But it seems just today!
I think the most of you already heard about Vagex...That worked great for youtubers and I hope it still doing well for views and likes.
You can watch videos,earn credits and spend it/invest it for getting more views,likes to your youtube video.
If you have not enough cash for investing in your youtube marketing then Vagex could be very useful for you.

You can sign up with my refferal link here : MY REFFERAL LINK

You can sign up with non-refferal link here: NON-REFFERAL LINK

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPENED JUST TODAY...

This is similar to Virool and ViewsGuru I think. Except those two are paid. I looked up an old post I read last year about this. YouTube?s Dirty Little Secret ? Passive Promotion

I'm not convinced that this is a good way to go in the long term.

Have you been able to gather statistical data on your results?

First day I am using them...there are too much members and they will close registration for next months.
They worked great before...but at the moment they are not great too much.
Before 1-2 years that was awesome as a resource for ranking youtube videos If you wouldn`t like to invest in views and likes.

YES, it is!

So, I imagine that it would work similar to the regular kind of TEs. If you have the right niche, it'll work for you, otherwise it is just junk traffic with high bounce rates. But pick the right offer that's a match with TE users and you can likely increase sign ups/downloads/whatever. If you're just using it for filling a CPA offer (not long term SEO), you might get some mileage out of it before it quit working for you.

I don't know, I've never used a video traffic exchange, that's just my guess on the topic.

So, I imagine that it would work similar to the regular kind of TEs. If you have the right niche, it'll work for you, otherwise it is just junk traffic with high bounce rates. But pick the right offer that's a match with TE users and you can likely increase sign ups/downloads/whatever. If you're just using it for filling a CPA offer (not long term SEO), you might get some mileage out of it before it quit working for you.

I don't know, I've never used a video traffic exchange, that's just my guess on the topic.

It is for views and likes...more views,likes you have on your videos they will rank better on youtube/google for your keyword.
Views,likes are just one of the factors when you are ranking your videos.Vagex is not for driving HQ traffic of course it is just for increase
your views.likes,subscribers...

Yes, it's not for the quality traffic or I could say those are junks. Yet, it could be a good resource if the real viewers see that our videos have many likes and views. I've ran it with the bot sometimes ago and working good with the diversification of other services such as retention views, comments and likes from various sources and services.

I don't know it's effective currently because I don't use it for a while.

MI
Back