“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

usual questions

invincible

affiliate
hey how are you guys?
i'm constant reader of your blogs since 2013
I like your's straight to the point attitude
i want to ask couple of questions !
what is the self service networks that you would suggest for newbies which provide a good quality traffic ?
how much money and hard working time do I need to spend on ads before I start making profits ? i know test small and then scale up but what i mean the range not specific numbers according to ur experience with members of ur forum !
the final question is when the forum opens again ?
again guys u rock

Not Jay or Tuan but yeah lol

Id say Plugrush to start off its a preety good high quality self serve, i know you probley already read tuan's blog post about $300 a day with PR (since youve been reading since '13). Well thats how it can be if you learn and master PR, shit you can probley setup a campaign on PR right now with $25, a nice offer, and the right traffic source and targets, and turn a profit. But one thing to note about PR is that you have to track, you need to track, and block those bad sites (not without testing them tho), you cant just put $25, an offer, and hope you gonna get it back, you need to work, some bad sites will chew through your fucking budget, and youll be standing there wondering why the f, nothing converting. Cause you paid for $15 worth of bad traffic. So now theres no way ur gonna even break even. Trust me. Good Luck

hey how are you guys?
i'm constant reader of your blogs since 2013
I like your's straight to the point attitude
i want to ask couple of questions !
what is the self service networks that you would suggest for newbies which provide a good quality traffic ?
how much money and hard working time do I need to spend on ads before I start making profits ? i know test small and then scale up but what i mean the range not specific numbers according to ur experience with members of ur forum !
the final question is when the forum opens again ?
again guys u rock

Self serve platforms like Trafficjunky and Exoclick are the most popular ones to go to. Quality there is good.

It's going to require $xxx-$x,xxx initially to start testing paid traffic effectively... Imagine if you had a winning campaign how would you fund it?
You need to make sure you have bankroll in order just in case. The more the better always.

Also, someone can invest $100 and make profits, while others spend $10,000 and make nothing.... There is no real number. What you do need to understand
is whatever happens to your campaign you need to learn from your mistakes and learn from your numbers.

The Adult Media Buys forum will open in the upcoming weeks.

thank you guys for your replay
another question !
i know basics about photoshop but i don,t know any thing about programming languages does it limit my success in aff marketing ?
and if i must learn language what should it be ?
best regards

thank you guys for your replay
another question !
i know basics about photoshop but i don,t know any thing about programming languages does it limit my success in aff marketing ?
and if i must learn language what should it be ?
best regards

No it does not limit your success..

You can always hire someone else to do these complicated things.

I do suggest you attempt to learn the basics of html, programming, coding, etc.. Just to know some basics and have a better understanding of it.

Take online marketing like Basketball for example.

Could you still play basketball if you only know how to Shoot the ball?

YES you can.

But would you be a better basketball player if you practice on dribbling, passing, exercising, teamwork, etc. etc..

Absolutely.

Treat online marketing or media buying like a sport, you want to at least learn as much as you can, its not necessary for your success
but it sure the hell helps.

thank you tuan
i will join ur forum to cut losses and to accelerate of the learning curve i don,t want to do a silly mistakes idon,t wanna jump from one object to the next trying to figure technique or this secret method instead of just working hard for it by following ur instructions
best regards tuan and jay

banners
Back