The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Using TrustJacker to Monetize Social Traffic

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
If you're like me, you're always looking for a way to monetize your social traffic without driving away your fans, followers, friends, etc. Social traffic is great because once you build up your following as long as you don't drive them away by spamming them or throwing garbage in their face all day, you can use them to build up more engagement and traffic. It's really simple.

1. Create Facebook Fan Page
  2. Add quality content to fan page consistently
  3. Setup Sponsored Stories campaign
  4. Build engagement with your content
  5. Trinkle in monetization efforts
  6. Make Money

Did I mentioned that building a fan base is realively cheap? Check out my Sponsored Stories campaign for one of my fan pages for the past month:

Facebook-Sponsored-Stories-stats.png

So, I have my fan page, I have a Sponsored Stories campaign getting me new fans, how do I monetize then? This is what you really want to know isn't it? Well, one way is using a script called TrustJacker.

TrustJacker is awesome because it allows you to share content with your fans that they are actually interested in and then monetize on the backend (once they're done with the content). How exactly does it work?

This demo pretty much explains it all:
http://www.rob-jones.com/tj/romney-lies

So, your user will go to the link you generate with an article or content of your choosing based on the content of your fan page and then once they are done reading when they go to exit they will get a modal or exit pop with your monetization effort. You can include a CPA offer (like the email submit shown in the example above) or a squeeze page to help build your own mailing list from your fans.

The results I have seen from this are fantastic. TrustJacker is really easy to setup. It's a simply WordPress plugin that you can add to any WordPress installation and the interface makes it super simple to setup your links.

Take a look through the sales thread linked above and let your creative juices flow. Of course, let me know if you have any questions :)

Disclaimer: I did not develop TrustJacker and the link above is my affiliate link for the product, but I stand by it because of how awesome it is.

Luke beat me to it (although i got this through his link)

Lol this is a great little product to maximise your revenue from many streams...i will also be providing a guide to this very soon on the blog!

Hmm.. seems really cool.. already started thinking how I can utilize this :D Thanks Luke! Thank You CPAFix.com :)

TrustJacker is closing their WarriorForum sale tomorrow (Thursday) and will be moving the product to ClickBank more than likely. I spoke with Rob Jones (TrustJacker creator) yesterday and their initial launch has been crazy successful. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks this script rocks.

Getting some awesome comments on my blog review too:
Monetize Facebook Fan Pages with TrustJacker

Definitely worth a look!

It's a great product, pretty much gives you the ability to put any offer into an exit pop - if you own big facebook fanpages contact me cause we could make alot of bank!

I grabbed this while it was still at a good price. I don't have any massive Facebook pages (yet!), but I can certainly see the potential of this when it comes to monetising a FB page. Other uses, hmm, still trying to figure out where I could use this effectively.

TrustJacker's sales thread was taken down awhile ago, but there's a new similar product up now called LinkSwiper. I just bought it and haven't had time to test it out (will tonight), but if you didn't get TrustJacker it might be worth a look!

Thanks for information,I have already know all this,but still i am searching for it.I have got an extraordinary results from it.I want more and more information about it which is new for me.I am very keen to get knowledge.

Only thing that comes to mind when I see this, News, Politics, Music, Gossip Videos, Gaming, Technology and so on. I mean the possibilities are endless with this. Now if you have niche page on Fb or what ever this would totally rock. Twitter as well hmmmmm?

The only disturbing thing about this program, is that a: 'HTTP Error 301 - Moved permanently' appears on the browser tab. The risk of course is that Google will SLAP the redirect url, and perhaps even the user's IP address as well.

MI
Back