The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Using the Concept of Leverage to Reduce Your Work and Get More Traffic

jjarrett

One of the most important concepts those who are new to the internet don't seem to understand is the concept of leverage. The best example of leverage is Joint Ventures and affiliate program management because they allow you to leverage the efforts of others against what you are doing. This also allows you to enter markets you might not otherwise be in.

However, if you don't sell your own products, these two types of marketing aren't available to help you market your business. There are, however, other ways to leverage yourself so you get the most from your marketing efforts.

One way to do this is to work under the principle of "work once and get paid over and over." Examples of this are search engine marketing, forum posting, article writing, and other forms of content creation. Creating and posting content allows you to create little sales machines all over the internet that are working for you 24/7. Whether you are marketing or not, that content is available to market for you.

You can improve the process by using the right tools. Article submitters that allow you to schedule when your articles are posted, automated bookmark submitters, future posting on Wordpress or other content management systems allow you to distribute your content when you want it to go out. This allows you to market even when you aren't marketing. There are other tools available to distribute content like videos.

Using high traffic authority sites is another way to leverage. You can receive #1 search rankings or first page search rankings by posting your content on high traffic authority sites. I did this with my free webinar. I posted it to this site: Ticket Leap.

Another way to promote your work is to use sites that allow you to leverage your work against others. An example of this type of site is probably one you have never heard of, but it will help you.

IBO Toolbox

It's a complete toolbox for marketing, but the feature I want to point out here is that you can actually get people reading your content. Connect with them. Get likes and comments on your stuff, which is something we all want, but it will allow your content to get shared by other people who actually read it and liked it.

This allows you to conduct a form of viral marketing, and you are using the principle of leverage to make it happen. It's also a way to build a page to promote your stuff and socialize on a business network where it benefits everyone to work together. I really wish there were more networks like this one.

There is also a lot of training available here to show you how to get the most from the tools and connect with others.

Many marketers will teach you how to get traffic, but they don't show you where to go to get traffic. If you want to build the most effective marketing plan possible, then you need both: learn how to market, and then once you know how to market, go where the traffic is. Although general sites tend to rank higher on Alexa, if you're in a really niche market, like real estate as an example, marketing on real estate sites will often help you more.

Just understand that these two principles work together, and if you really want to be effective in your marketing, go for the targeted traffic. That's one of the secrets to higher conversions in your marketing campaigns.

Hope this helps. I'll be bringing you other high traffic sites to help you get more traffic as we go along.

Good luck in your marketing,

Jinger

banners
Back