The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Someone Else's Free Ebook For Incentive to Join Email List

Thomas Adams

affiliate
Hello, quick question:

If I download a free ebook related to my niche from a legit free ebook website, such as Free Book Spot, and I used the book as incentive to join my email list and allowed people to download the book from my website, is there any way I could run into legal trouble? Is this an OK thing to do? Thanks!

If you download those PLR(private label rights) ebooks it usually states on the site you got it from what you can use it for so just make sure you can give it away for free.

One thing to consider: Your freebie should serve the purpose of establishing trust with you and ideally making them want to read emails from you. PLR ebooks are often long and serve the purpose of 'education' rather than warming them up to you. You should rather write your own 4-6 page report.

Just my two pennies worth

Agree with what jstiger said, make sure its PLR then you can usually do what you want with it and I would use an article re-spinner or use one of those article writing services or do it yourself to re-write it so its unique and maybe get a cheap ebook cover done from fiverr.

banners
Back